WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Imma be honest, i didnt like that sequence at all. I havent watched the Netflix DD show in a minute but that choreography needs some work.

Yeah, the choreography just felt super obvious and some of the hits didn't even give you the feel that they even connected. Meh.

Reactions: OTG
I liked how the ending connected with the ending of Loki S2. Becuase I was asking myself how this ties in with all that Loki did lol.

Could've done without the Iron Man in Sakaar episode.

Also wish they use other characters from the comic that have yet to show up in the MCU. It is What-If afterall.

Coleman has range, I think he can do it. Loved him in If Beal Street Could Talk, Euphoria, Candyman, and Rustin,

Honestly, I'd rather him go ahead and be...

INVINCIBLE on X: This card from the trailer is what all of the S2 episode  titles look like, by the way. Very clean and completely blood-free!  https://t.co/cNfH9CWaon / X

With all due respect, I don't think we need a Thunderbolts movie.
Right, phases 1-3 did't make us wait this long for an Avengers film. So far, nobody has even acknowledge the team as a team still. Closest thing we got was Bruce, Carol, and Shang-Chi.

I called it in here when they dropped Majors, he'd be great for the role if they go the recast route

I don't much about him, but the internet loves this rumor, so make it happen.
Hope he does well. Need this Kang story to continue with whatever they had planned prior to Major's firing.

PO

He has multiple projects lined up and the strike caused Thunderbolts to be pushed back that conflicted with those, and he had to choose from the reports I’ve read.

That should be (another)sign that nobody wants to see these ol C team *** groups. Bring on. The Xman.

I think that's just the effect of James Gunn, I don't expect that success with GoTG to be replicated.

Back
Top Bottom