WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Feige was heavily involved in those movies as well. He was spread thin during phase 4. They’re changing that.

1704297872785.jpeg

1704297889278.jpeg

Caught up with Season 2 of What If.

Season was flamezzz! Was completely engaged every episode besides the Happy Hogan episode.

Loved how they….
Loki Season 2 ending into it.

Yea read from multiple places that the delay/pushback of the movie due to the strikes was going to be an issue for him because of all the other projects he’s involved with.

Hey. I don't care about Echo or any of these smaller level micro stories if they all roll up to bs. They gotta figure out wtf they're doing if they want people to care. They've put out so many cash-grab movies/tv shows that's had little substance/quality for awhile now. I know they're in a hard place because of the Majors incident, but they've been ho'ing out their broad level consumer base with mediocrity. The ice is getting thin man.

I agree, they need to stop with the filler and get to F4 and X-Men and you can put the Avengers on the back burner for a bit

Actually, the more I think about it, what X-men story would they tell? Fox beat DoFP and the Phoenix Saga into the ground, they blew the timing for House of M, God loves, Man Kills would come off as anti-religious and Onslaught would take wayyyy to long to set up. We dont have time for 6 movies. Maybe Age of Apocalypse. I know we're all ready to act like that last movie didnt happen. IDK if Mr. Feige is tho.

I personally feel that Fox wasted our time and the X-Men franchise by and large for over 20 years and we accepted it because that's what the option was at the time. After watching X3, I started feeling like if Marvel ever had the opportunity to make the movies, the stories would be done properly. After leaving the theater for most of the movies I watched, Fox X-Men always left me with a feeling of "yeah, but..." and they missed the mark in some way. It's like how we feel when we get a retro we've been waiting for, and they make a change to the shoe to make it NOT the exact version we want or expect it to be. I agree that they missed the mark with some of the stories, but I would love the Phoenix Saga done right, but you're right it would take a while to get there, but I want to see Marvel do it. At least with that, I think they are still letting more time pass to let the stink wear off of that Dark Phoenix garbage. I do think they can do so many things and play around with the themes of the X-Men and then when enough time goes by they can circle back to some of those storylines. I do think Avengers vs. X-Men NEEDS to happen on screen. It's just really tricky to add X-Men to where we're at now.

Oh yea theres a part of me that wants them to redo all those FOX movies, but theres also a side of me thats tired of remakes. I wouldn't be opposed to a whole new original story. Just dont try to erase the original purpose of the X-men.

Gimme a X-Men movie with Cyclops, Jean, Beast, Angel and Iceman to start.

But I wouldn't mind the X-Men TAS team to start either.

^ ^ ^

not only did i read that in his accent, but i also pictured that exact pic of his reaction as i read it

:lol:

I don't think anyone is expecting the same level of success GoTG received. Majority didn't know much of GoTG when the first film was released.

That just reiterates the fact that a good movie will bring in the fans, no matter how obscure the characters. Which is why they have no reason to be fumbling the popular ones.

Back
Top Bottom