WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

He read a poem by a Palestinian poet to raise money/awareness.
Props to him
Not surprising though
What is surprising is how quiet dj khaled been
Isn’t heard a “we the best” yell in a while
Ain’t even seen him come up on any feed

Don’t take anything DLF seriously. He doesn’t vet any sources. Just repeats something a random Twitter post says.
This is the first time he’s posted in any other thread outside of the political and Israel declares war thread in over a month lol

Have they announced this or are we assuming. Disney has been the butt of antisemitic for decades. I dont think they would walk right into that.
No. Just my assumption.

Wouldn’t be the first lead in a movie to be pulled for similar thing

Series was definitely mid. No replay value. Expected better. Wasn’t bad wasn’t great either. That Daredevil cameo was such a waste.

Last edited:
Enjoyed the first couple episodes of Echo, don't know why dudes so dour about it. It's hilarious they didn't even bother make her good now and helping people, shorty is pure violence and crime. She wants Kingpin life and his whole career. I dig her native family timeline at the start of the EPS.

Enjoyed the first couple episodes of Echo, don't know why dudes so dour about it. It's hilarious they didn't even bother make her good now and helping people, shorty is pure violence and crime. She wants Kingpin life and his whole career. I dig her native family timeline at the start of the EPS.

Might want to finish the season off…

Little sneak peek at episode 5…
1705031767266.gif

Echo was not it. Why did they even make this show?
With the exception of a few obvious scenes, I don't know why this was TV-MA either.

PO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom