WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Might want to finish the season off…

Little sneak peek at episode 5…
1705031767266.gif
Yeah that was a bit unexpected. I think too much studio interference hampered what could have been a decent, grounded, Banshee kind of show.

So since endgame

What has Marvel hit on in y'alls personal opinion?

For me:
Spiderman: NWH
GOG 3
Moon Knight

I'm not trying to compare or rank anyone's preference, just curious as to what y'all are into now.

So since endgame

For me:
GOG 3
Moon Knight

I'm not trying to compare or rank anyone's preference, just curious as to what y'all are into now.
Shang Chi
Spider-Man: NWH
Guardians of the Galaxy 3
WandaVision
Loki (both seasons)

Indifferent about everything else besides Secret Invasion and Eternal being bad.

So since endgame

For me:
GOG 3
Moon Knight

Add to your list

Black Panther WF
WandaVision
Loki(both seasons)
Yea that's pretty much the good list for me just with the addition of Shang Chi as well, that was a fun watch.

Everything else was either meh or had me feeling indifferent. For example Doctor Strange 2 and Black Widow weren't bad, just didn't care for them much.

Didn't hate She-Hulk either but I didn't feel strongly either way about it. The rest of what came out since, I didn't like.

No Way Home
Guardians 3
Loki - both seasons
Werewolf By Night

Everything else was either mid or outright bad…

Last edited:
Since Endgame ive enjoyed all the Marvel content, if i didnt like it I wouldnt watch it because there are other things to do in life that you will find joy in...
Since Endgame, it's been a hit and miss for Marvel. most times, a miss. no wonder people got tired of superhero movies. lame writing.

Interesting if making the Netflix series canon, would save future projects money in re-using footage to help with the new storylines. I really hope they do get DD and Spider-Man to finally interact and work together in some form.

Also really curious if they really plan on going for the Devil's Reign storyline.

Rouge might be the real reason why we can't get a new X-Men movie. Thats a hell of a package to try and cast. She gotta be white, THICK but not fat, can act and do a southern convincing accent. AND young-ish.

Rouge might be the real reason why we can't get a new X-Men movie. Thats a hell of a package to try and cast. She gotta be white, THICK but not fat, can act and do a southern convincing accent. AND young-ish.
Kaden Cole enough said!!!!

Back
Top Bottom