WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

they should make the FoH hats red "mutant agenda" :nerd:

Cyclops still annoying IMO. Never seen him use the optic blasts to move though, that's an interesting wrinkle

Omega level threat :pimp:

Rogue and Magneto :nerd: need that AoA arc

March 20 Insurrection

"who?! Apocalypse?!" lol

Storm :frown:

oooh is that who I think it is...???

Last edited:
mjcry1.png

When's the next episode?

^^^ every wednesay

Jus finished the premiere and…..
IMG_6361.gif

Hearing the OG theme song revamped had me havin goosebumps! YESSSS LAWD!!

Cyclops being the MVP and smooth AF was the highlight of the premiere! Holy smokes!!

Episode 2 they knocked it out of the park! Magneto bringin the judges and the dude that shot Storm high up in the atmosphere…then giving them a speech and saying “I will do my best.” Mannnnnnnn!!
IMG_6363.gif

All of this my god what a masterpiece. I went back and caught a few favorite episodes of the og series. Gonna do the rhe phoenix and dark phoenix sagas back to back.
ADVERTISEMEN
Everything about this was perfection. I’m 13 again watching the last cartoon of the day. I remember it would come on at 10am. For that half hour i would take in every minute of the episode before moms would say no more tv lol

The animation, the use of powers and can we talk about the charge up special!?!

And my god the drama. This reminds me of how we used to watch soap operas and didn’t even know it.

I hope they did us better than an 8 episode season.

And hearing the OG voices man, *chef’s kiss*

Not sure when the live action stuff will happen for X-Men but I hope Disney focuses more on balanced development for actual main characters. Storm and Cyclops are crucial to X-Men, yet FOX leaned on Wolverine and Jennifer Lawerence's Mystique way too much.

Not sure when the live action stuff will happen for X-Men but I hope Disney focuses more on balanced development for actual main characters. Storm and Cyclops are crucial to X-Men, yet FOX leaned on Wolverine and Jennifer Lawerence's Mystique way too much.

Marvel has many huge benefits when it comes to the X-men

A proper origin film was never done on top of making everything wolverine focused.. also the many villains who haven’t been either touched on or done right

But they could easily do a film with the OG X-men and then branch into origin stories or future members (like storm) and then adding future members and the connections with villains (think colossus and omega red)

She coming back though. Gotta be. "Killing off" Storm would be the nail in the coffin for the MCU. If anything, this may lead to some solo stuff(YESS!!).

Not gonna lie. Rouge got me feeling some type of way. Playing my dude Remy For Mags. If i’m Gambit, I’d just dip off, get with Bella Donna. Yambs out here B. White Queen, Psylocke, if you want to get frisky X-23 if you into that play. Look Yambs limitless. My man Remy getting played like this is worse than a P-Diddy scandel. Justice for Remy
:pimp:
Yea. Dude had a 12 pack in the original episode where they were playing bball.

Gambit always been a sucka. Always chasing after rogue P like a simp so I can’t feel bad for him.
Meet me in Temecula

No way she staying like that. The Black delegation wouldn’t allow it. Give it 2-3 episodes.

Its going to be like Thor in Infinity War, the second she gets her powers she's appearing in the lightning and turning the tide.

I wonder if they are taking out Storm for a couple episodes and going to have Psylocke be a surprise cast member and fill in her place for a little.

The ad easter egg, Morph turned into her, major character in the Hellfire Gala, the MVC2 covergirl.. I think its going to happen.

Latest pickup in honor of show:

Hellions #6
IMG_1421.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom