WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

headpool better be the origins head
1711222003209.jpeg

Days of Future Past is and always has been overrated

Just another fox men wolverine movie

And they at least tried to explain the power zapping thing with rogue, but cut it out the movie

But anything singer related is meh and overrated to me.. even usual suspects

Finally caught up and x-men 97 was good! Rogue sounds like an old lady who’s been smoking most of her life though, raspy AF

Top 3 X-men

Cyclops Scott Scumbag Summers
Magneto (Steal your girl if you lacking)
Of course I’m riding with Remy (Gambit)

So is XMen 97, 3D art with cell shading?

It looks good. Definitely liked the look more than Invincible which seems to be traditional 2D.

Finally caught XM97...

My childhood.

kevin-hart-crying.gif

Gave Storm bae boss Omega level threat music only to gut her powers. :smh:

Magneto got bars on bars man.

Scott stylin on fools so far

Rogue not sounding Roguey to me.

Dem "sugar"'s ain't hitting the same.

Turned Remy into a **** too. :lol::smh:

Show is the good. Best Marvel has done in a while. Rogue voice is the only fail.

Very slim chance. But I hope there is a Wolvie/ Storm romance segment. My favorite episode back then.

People need to put some respek on guardians 3 and loki

I know marvel been f’n up.. but it wasn’t all bad.. granted some things I can’t speak for since I didn’t actually watch the marvels or secret invasion

I don’t know why they gotta eat where they ish. Or Professor X gotta turn to P and get some more women up in there.

And the fact no one was trying to smash a Nubian goddess who in real life was probably carrying cakes plus got some demon blue eyes. C’mon. You know Charles would’ve been crawling into that.

Back
Top Bottom