WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I don’t know why they gotta eat where they ish. Or Professor X gotta turn to P and get some more women up in there.

And the fact no one was trying to smash a Nubian goddess who in real life was probably carrying cakes plus got some demon blue eyes. C’mon. You know Charles would’ve been crawling into that.
Charles most definitely would’ve been night crawling..

Charles most definitely would’ve been night crawling..
Kurt, who probably played for both teams like Remy, probably want a late night Boom Boom (get it Boomboom) and poofs into whoever room. I’d imagine real life X Men or New Mutants would be like Gen V.

Anyone else hoping that they keep calling the mutants "muties" like they did in da OG series? I heard da slur and it brought me back to my childhood. I would also want Wolverine to call someone "corn pone"

Saw someone repost a clip of Wolvie calling Gambit "Gumbo" in the OG and I remember laughing so hard at that line back in the day that it cracked me up just as hard today:lol:

Saw someone repost a clip of Wolvie calling Gambit "Gumbo" in the OG and I remember laughing so hard at that line back in the day that it cracked me up just as hard today:lol:
😂 😂 Wolverine had some of the funniest lines ever. I just saw a clip of him telling Gambit to so say “unnnncoi”

Saw the 2 episodes of X-Men 97 and Im impressed by the writing, it seems like a proper X-men team with their dynamics. Enjoying it so far.

*Googles Corn Pone*

Wait is corn pone also known as H-??

Wee Bey GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

81 year old white billionaire who looks like that?

I'd have been much more shocked by him saying and believing the opposite of what he said :lol:

Never thought I'd be on team Bob Iger though

this dude wants feige out, if he gets his way, mcu might be doomed

1711394117326.jpeg

1711394035928.jpeg

this is the same idiot producer that got her untalented daughter in films where he interfered with the production of the films and tv series. they should bar this guy to even touching anything related to film-making, let alone having a say on Disney. BusTURD !

BP was about an African tribe, set in Africa.

He probably wanted Tom Cruise to star as T’Challa

Back
Top Bottom