WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Talk about a bad omen.....

20240411_032909.jpg

Im bout to watch one of those "Everything You Missed" vids on youtube that pop up 5mins after a show comes out :lol:

I want a list of all the mutants in this episode.

So we going full soap opera??? Evil twins, affairs, estranged children? Scott wilding. How you gonna have a telepath sidechick when your main is a telepath too? Emma Forst peeping all of it the whole time. :rofl: Even though I enjoyed the episode, I have mixed feelings. This is why people used to say they didn't like the X-men back in the gap. Oh well from now on, I will no longer be taking calls or replying to text on Wednesday evenings as my stories are on.

THE WATCHER?!

Why did I get chills seeing him?
First The Watcher, then Cable pops up. I was 'Ooooooooo we finna do this??"

Also we just gonna have on of the most powerful mutants ever, Exodus, just casually hanging out?

Talk about a bad omen.....

20240411_032909.jpg

Im bout to watch one of those "Everything You Missed" vids on youtube that pop up 5mins after a show comes out :lol:

I want a list of all the mutants in this episode.

So that's what that was:wow:

I honestly thought it was just an animation error and they accidentally imposed a picture of Wolverine's mask. I thought that was quite the amateur move by the animation team:lol:

The subtle touch of them updating the scenes in the opening theme over the episodes is a nice move.
Yea I got hyped when I saw Nightcrawler in the intro :lol: :pimp:

Last episode was as strong as any episode from the OG, covered so many bases while weaving the story masterfully to match the terrific animation.

Lowkey might already be the best Disney era Marvel show we've gotten so far

Im still coming off the high from yesterdays episode. My god that has been some of the best Xmen since X2.

After seeing the episode then going back to that picture of the seasons episodes synopsis i don’t know what to expect now in the last 3 episodes.

Between Cody Rhodes finishing his story and episode 5 it’s been a rollercoaster week of emotions and I’m loving it.

Back
Top Bottom