WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

Marvel shows 9 minutes of footage from DeadpoolAndWolverine at CinemaCon:

It opens with Wade Wilson riding in a car with children. He says he might want kids some day but he "doesn't have a lot of vaginal sex."

Wilson reconnects with Rob Delaney's Peter, who tries to convince him to get back into the superhero game. he comes home to a surprise party and catches up with Colossus. Colossus shares that he's been watching Great British Bake Off. "That show saved me from suicide," Wilson replies.

Wilson explains that "cocaine is the only thing Kevin Feige says is off limits." Blind Al replies by coyly saying "Do you want to build a snowman?"

Wade is captured by the TVA. He wakes up in an office with Matthew MacFadyen's character. He tells Deadpool that he has been chosen for a special mission to save the sacred timeline. Footage of Chris Evans' Captain America is shown and Deadpool salutes him. He sees a clip of Chris Hemsworth as Thor crying over his body. "That happens in the distant future," Macfadyen tells him.

"I am Marvel Jesus," Deadpool proclaims. He addresses the camera and says "I'm going to Disneyland." The footage ends with Deadpool getting a new super suit

She already here, its already real. You could tell by the look on her face she was practically standing in that bedroom in Scott and Madeline's head.

1712954160209.jpeg

1712954170250.jpeg

1712954181251.jpeg

1712954191826.jpeg

1712954206739.jpeg

I don't know what this man did to get fired, but he certainly cooked.
New Rockstars - X-MEN 97 EPISODE 5 BREAKDOWN! Easter Eggs & Details You Missed! [BWmAnXCsEA0 -...png
Yea I'm really curious about what exactly happened cause him and the whole writing team were absolutely in their bags with season 1 :lol:

One of the rare projects nowadays getting universal praise from critics and fans alike simultaneously, well deserved too.

Must've been something next level to sever ties

Back
Top Bottom