WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

If we would've got Poetic Justice Janet not Nutty Professor Janet.

I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere but when Trask as Cyclops, "How does it feel to be abandoned by the future?" and then at that moment Cable shows up to save the day. Basically, NOT being abandoned by the future.:emoji_fire::emoji_fire:

You wildin. Janet Jackson doing Pleasure principle while she heaves her commands

Janet Jackson hasnt looked like that since that video, she washed, looks like Lil Kim and is 90 years old, the AI would shut down on itself trying to make her look good.

Her trying to sound like Storm would even be worse, she cant act.

"All my leaves at the party.... "

"This rains for you, if you really want it, this Storms for you..."

No.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa

This looks 90 to you?!?! The first X-men movie only came out 7 years after Poetic Justice. You cant tell me WILL NOT tell me she was looking busted in Poetic Justice.

She looks like Da B-R-A-T in that pic, and no I dont want her in X-Men 1, cause that means she would be in Secret Wars, no thank you.

Last edited:
On No GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

We got people saying Janet Jackson washed but yet dudes out here trying to smash Caitlyn Clark. …….. NastyWork!

She is washed.

She wasnt before, but right now, shes washed.

If she never had any work done and worked out all the time like J lo, she wouldnt be washed.

Caitlin Clark on the other had, looks like Anne Hathaway <3

Back
Top Bottom