WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 release 3/20

I had to google

Screenshot_20240427_181958_Chrome.jpg

I recognize Perry Saturn. I thought he was black tho. Wasnt he black?

So i clicked on Perry

Screenshot_20240427_182151_Chrome.jpg

WTF is going on here??? :lol:

Edit:

x-men-97-wolverine (1).gif

:lol:
here's what's going on.

Im watching The Marvels

Why are CM and Monica beefin?

Not Pac and Biggie beefin.

Seems more like Jcole and Kendrick beefin

Edit:

They called the Men In Black for the aliens :wow: :lol:

Screenshot_20240428_142128_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I cant believe they wasted a movie on Falcon, id rather have a Storm movie with Janet Jackson.

I like Sam, but a movie starring him? He was the least interesting person in his own show.

Isaih Bradley was cooler, Winter Soldier was cooler, Zemo was cooler, AYO was cooler, Sam was cooler than Sharon Carter though.

Last edited:
They don't read the room very well.

It's like Warner Bros trying to force Aquaman down our throats. Not every character can be an Iron Man (which is crazy...because he was a C lister). Unless that character is backed by a compelling story, charismatic actor...it's tough.

Eternals. Shang Chi. The Marvels. Falcon.

Some of them are just made for D+.

Falcon/Winter Soldier wasn't it.

The story was lame. It would've been better if each of them got four episodes and maybe crossed paths here or there for two different story lines. It was one of the weakest D+ series. I think I heard the story was revised due to the pandemic.

The Falcon/Winter Soldier story was lame because they had to completely change the story due to COVID. Story was supposed to deal with a bioengineered virus originally.

It just wasn't a good buddy cop story. And it didn't do a great job of highlighting both actor's charm. That's how RDJ became a blockbuster star and transformed Iron Man into a top tier hero (in the scheme of MCU).

We all know Spiderman, Miles, X-Men, Deadpool, etc are the funny pages top characters.

Back
Top Bottom