WELCOME TO THE MARVEL MULTIVERSE -*RIP STAN LEE & Boseman* - XMEN97 FINALE out now

I thought Hemsworth was in on the joke of it being a bad self-parody. :lol:
His interviews since don't really make it seem that way :lol:

He's spoken out about sharing the concerns over the tone of it and kinda wanting to get back to a less comedic tone for the movies for if ever he returns to the role.

Big facts. When ragnorak got good reviews, he was getting on his knees and thanking Taika for changing the tone and saving the franchise
Ragnarok is coming up on 7 years ago though :lol:

They definitely didn't need more of that after Endgame and especially when adapting someone like Gorr The God butcher to movies. That's a heavy, desolate *** storyline in the comics.

Probably required a Logan type of tone to really do it justice, not more Whedon-esque forced comedy and I think Hemsworth himself has gotten a bit sick of that. Even Bale's talked about the final product leaving out what he thought was the best parts of his portrayal

Without a doubt, this is the GOAT project that Marvel has put out….so fkin incredibly well written….that whole sequence with Scott, Jean and Cable was fkin cheesy but at the same time so incredibly dope….and Mags man…this dude EMPd the entire planet 😳 Wolverine rocked it with Nightcrawler, the Spidey cameo, Omega Red, how the use Morph to drop a cameo each week….yeah man, I’m a kid all over again.

Without a doubt, this is the GOAT project that Marvel has put out….so fkin incredibly well written….that whole sequence with Scott, Jean and Cable was fkin cheesy but at the same time so incredibly dope….and Mags man…this dude EMPd the entire planet 😳 Wolverine rocked it with Nightcrawler, the Spidey cameo, Omega Red, how the use Morph to drop a cameo each week….yeah man, I’m a kid all over again.
Kevin Feige is going to have a lot to live up to for the live action X-men movies. X-men 97 is spoiling us right now with their storyline(s).

Back
Top Bottom