Eric Koston Sb Dunks,nice
pimp.gif
folks in here salivating already
happy.gif

Yowzers
eek.gif
!!! NINJA release
tongue.gif
!!! I'll be there at 1 pm!... Anyone knows how much a pair costs?

how much for the Kostons High? are they be sellin 'em on retail (how much) tried calling the store but haven't got any answer..I'm in the office right now and planning to go their later during my lunch break hehehehe

^hahahaha I just tried my luck maybe they're already on the store preparing, thanks for the price info sir =)

I missed this, planning to go there during my lunch break but i got tied up here at the office, anybody who has a second pair in size 10? =(

I tried to send my bro over but he got stuck in traffic all the way from Tagaytay. I wanted a second pair also!
frown.gif
Oh well.. Thanks for holding my pair Glenn (EPC Rideshop). I will swing by next week with your In n Out burger! Lol, congrats to wL on another successful event! Props to Jojo also on the video! I like the part when your left foot looked like it was tickin' like a B-boy to the beat! Jabbawho? Lol!

Are there any janoski's left out there? Looking for white perfs, black buffalo's or brown/tans sz. 9/9.5. please PM me if you're also selling. Thanks
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom