weLegendary UPDATES

no more gucci's, but the other drops are
pimp.gif
I ended up buying the bloodygums and janoski for my dad
happy.gif

great turnout this afternoon, congrats to everyone who copped their pair of resns. saw lots of nice sneakers, hunter low, baby bear low, j v grapes, tb3s,pacman high hehe..

Originally Posted by kix

efsfanatic no more gucci's in 10minutes
laugh.gif

very few pair arrived. I was on the line at 9am but still didnt get any gucci.

wow..thats fast
tough luck for you bro

went there around 1:30pm,

saw no parking in the street,

saw the crowd,

went home empty handed...

NO MORE CHANCE ON THE GUCCI'S ?????

There was really no way you were gonna get a pair of Guccis if you arrived at 9am. The earliest arrived the night before, went home and came back past 2am. Thelast pair of Guccis was sold 30 minutes after the first pair was sold.

Originally Posted by alexeibc

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

P-Rod III Aquamarine still available please call (02) 4128276 for sizes

Thanks!
i've been calling last night.. no one is answering.. tht's around hmmm 8pm..

@ot
whoa that's a lot of j-rods.. what's the size, you sellin some?

hey man, we closed early, around 8 we were done and got some beer, today shop will be opened 2 pm til 7pm... just incase some of you guys wants to do a quickdrop...

i went to weLegendary this afternoon..it was my first time to go there.
you have a good place
smile.gif

i hope that there will be more sb releases to come
happy.gif

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
i missed this one out coz i was sick!!!
my gucciiiiiiiiiiis!!! T___________T

wala na ba talaga? size 12 anybody?
hit me. haha.

Originally Posted by specksdominate

hey man, we closed early, around 8 we were done and got some beer, today shop will be opened 2 pm til 7pm... just incase some of you guys wants to do a quick drop...
dropped there yesterday.. bought some stuff. .ehehe luckily got the last pair for my size.. it just sucks that I'm low on my budget..

nwei, just a question guys.. do you think the brainwrecks would be good for a girl? planning to buy it for my GF.. seen some brainwrecks left there and lookslike it's her size, though i know that women's size is different from us guys.. and brainwrecks looks good in actual compared to some pictures..

Originally Posted by efsfanatic

nwei, just a question guys.. do you think the brainwrecks would be good for a girl? planning to buy it for my GF.. seen some brainwrecks left there and looks like it's her size, though i know that women's size is different from us guys.. and brainwrecks looks good in actual compared to some pictures..

yeah dude that would look great, given the CW has a little touch of femininity.
any chick who's comfortable enough rocking men's sneakers is
pimp.gif

plus it's a trend.

Originally Posted by specksdominate

yup... sorry for the wait.... but it will be in this week... so get ready... hahahahaha
are you guys really fresh out of gucci's?
frown.gif

SB backpacks are ill I got my Buzz Light Year Several Months ago. I am sure that they will do well at your shop.

hey just a quick question.. do they accept credit cards for old stocks/drops!?!? ehehehe running out of mana.. i mean money ahahahah..

and is there a chance that welegendary would have old SB stocks from the past? looking for some though..

i think they don't accept cc coz they don't have the terminals yet. maybe soon?

Back
Top Bottom