weLegendary UPDATES

Happy Birthday Mark!
happy.gif

lucky man! welegendary keeps it bangin. you guys are awesome!
now if only we can get our hands on some statue of liberty dunks. haha.

btw, do they still have janoskis? called kamuning earlier and no one answered...

Question po: do weLegendary sell nikeSB stickers? or do they just give away?

side question: anybody knows nike and adidas PI's email?

Thanks

been calling WL for the past 3 days and nobody's picking up the phone? do they have another phone number that gets answered?

So when's the next drop(s)? lol. Janoski Teal/Abyss get ovaaa here already, I need me those summa shoe feel mayng...

Yeah, I forgot it's April today! Maybe it's a joke(April Fools indeed) or maybe not...... 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif
....I got the obsidians anyway... But for those who want to take a risk and really want to get a pair, then it's up to you to believe what Sir Jojo has put on his website is whether true or not! LOL!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nobody got duped. As long as you sent an entry there's a fair chance that you will still end up with a pair. (not obsidians though)

Now we take it to the polls!

pimp.gif

Nobody got duped. As long as you sent an entry there's a fair chance that you will still end up with a pair. (not obsidians though)

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

pimp.gif
Oh yeah there's still a free prize! Sorry if I didn't read the full explanation! LOL! Free shoes is still hot though(Janoski Teal)
pimp.gif
. I'll vote for the guys for their efforts! 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom