weLegendary UPDATES

thanks kingkrux.. yeah they seem to look good
smile.gif
any other news on the other drops @ WL? what were they?

Hey King... I am feeling your photos of the BOOM's and the green Blazers. What kind of DSLR are you using? Nikon or Canon? You sure do take some"siiick" photos. Specially on your website. I am feelin' your artistic visions when it comes to photography! I just coped an entry level CanonRebel T1i. 7D is just too much for my budget at the moment.

Originally Posted by Chinelasone

Hey King... I am feeling your photos of the BOOM's and the green Blazers. What kind of DSLR are you using? Nikon or Canon? You sure do take some "siiick" photos. Specially on your website. I am feelin' your artistic visions when it comes to photography! I just coped an entry level Canon Rebel T1i. 7D is just too much for my budget at the moment.

jojo uses a canon with an external flash coupled with a good eye..

hey guys. does welegendary have the surprise qs for january? the lost/oceanic airlines dunk high? when is it droppin?

yeah i'm waiting for the oceanic's too
smile.gif
looks like the the quickstricke's per month are gonna be nice
smile.gif

Originally Posted by dreicalma

hey guys. does welegendary have the surprise qs for january? the lost/oceanic airlines dunk high? when is it droppin?
still hoping for that chirping bird..

guys, is the number posted on the first page working? i was trying to call 2 days ago and a while ago, but no one seems to be answering...

mga bosing... newbie here... meron p po bang p-rod 2 o p-rod 3 sa wl na size 9.5???
kelan po ang bagong drops natin

tnx

has anybody been to the store lately? the store has been running pretty slow since the guccis...i hope for new drops like the oceanics.

Just in time for Valentine's Day and Chinese New Year
nikesbwlfeb2010.jpg

Saphire Dunk High, UCLA Blazer, Varsity Red Dunk Low

Drool...

Back
Top Bottom