weLegendary UPDATES

bring it wL!!! tomorrows gonna be a busy day!!
happy.gif

kelan ba mag kakacard machine we legendary mark cmon! or you can offer some of your stuff to me on lay away man. boyz toyz mendiola did that years back!
laugh.gif

I was the kid that dropped by, looking for a size 10, at around 6pm, right before Ateneo lost. 
mad.gif
They were still up by 9 at the time when I saw the score on your TV.
ohwell.gif

what time did they run out btw ?

^for everyone's info only 1 sz7 arrived as a restock for the obsidian's janoskis. cant really blame welegendary for this as they can only sell what nike phil. can give them.

ive been planning to cop that at 1st as well but i was equally satisfied copping the green janoskis instead. i was initially over the fence when i saw it over the net but it was far better looking in person! quality & CW are
pimp.gif
. now i can get my grown man look on!

shout outs to the NTers present (kingcrux31, mr. welegendary, miko and dawann) and the others that i met in the line! looking forward to your next releases! my bad if i left without saying a word or givin a pound as i was in a hurry. i'll stay longer on my next visit!

doughnuts and pop cola are
pimp.gif
! now thats "personal service"

yesterday was definitely about the green!

just like superswag said, only ONE obsidian dropped and its size 7.. i think everybody at the line were there to score some obsidians.. yesterday was my 1st time to check the shop and me too wanted to cop the said janoski.

just wanna say whats up to mark, kc, and the crazy crew of this shop!! finally got my first SB!!

superswag, and them boys who showed up early, thanks for the ride..

hope you restock those thai temples though..

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

superswag wrote:

^for everyone's info only 1 sz7 arrived as a restock for the obsidian's janoskis. cant really blame welegendary for this as they can only sell what nike phil. can give them.

I didn't get the SJ Obsidian but hey still happy for my purchase..props to the nice persons I met in line, talking about anything just to kill time, 'till the next release sirs.

And oh, thanks for the ride.. and for wL thanks for the Doughnuts and Soda.

^brah im sure the stores will post info/updates IF theyll release the janoski tiffany's so keep on checking out this thread.

stay tuned!

I was the first to try those obsidians but they did not fit well.. But I'm happy with those greens, my first SBs but definitely not the last..  Cool crowd for this release.. thanks for the donuts and the pop cola.. See you guys soon!

Back
Top Bottom