Well at least we know who cried back in March

320591067.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was waiting for that moment.  I knew he was gonna cry again. If Miami is New Edition then Bosh is Ralph Trasvant...ol' sensitivity lookin boy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was waiting for that moment.  I knew he was gonna cry again. If Miami is New Edition then Bosh is Ralph Trasvant...ol' sensitivity lookin boy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Still don't think he belongs in the "big 3", dude is straight garbage. And a crybaby apparently

Still don't think he belongs in the "big 3", dude is straight garbage. And a crybaby apparently

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

Eh, I *** with Bosh. He's a little soft. And he's the butt of alot of jokes, but I hope he keeps wearing those emotions on his sleeve. Come back stronger mentally and hopefully physically next season.

Eh, I *** with Bosh. He's a little soft. And he's the butt of alot of jokes, but I hope he keeps wearing those emotions on his sleeve. Come back stronger mentally and hopefully physically next season.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

wait, crying after losing in the finals is wrong?

It's a Heat player so it's par for the course I guess.

*shrugs*

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

wait, crying after losing in the finals is wrong?

It's a Heat player so it's par for the course I guess.

*shrugs*

Back
Top Bottom