Well Damn WALE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is how you handle beef get at the media thats feeding into it and putting flames to the fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though it definitey hurts his career, I love when Wale goes at people. Dude is telling the straight TRUTH....

I feel like Wale is the type to take it to hands if he had to as well, and a lot of people in the music business who say they're about that really aren't.

Even though it definitey hurts his career, I love when Wale goes at people. Dude is telling the straight TRUTH....

I feel like Wale is the type to take it to hands if he had to as well, and a lot of people in the music business who say they're about that really aren't.

Originally Posted by D723

That kind of mentality gets you blackballed.

Originally Posted by D723

That kind of mentality gets you blackballed.

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Isnt this like the 1000th time dude lets his emotions get to him? *yawn*

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If you feel like somebody is coming at you wrong you would usually respond

well at least a normal human would

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Isnt this like the 1000th time dude lets his emotions get to him? *yawn*

grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

If you feel like somebody is coming at you wrong you would usually respond

well at least a normal human would

dude sounded heated...got a lot of isssh off his chest....being cool can only get u so far when u constantly hearin bout sum sucka issh going on involving you
knowing NT tho...they bout to come in and dump on this kid but would swap places w him in a heartbeat
30t6p3b.gif

dude sounded heated...got a lot of isssh off his chest....being cool can only get u so far when u constantly hearin bout sum sucka issh going on involving you
knowing NT tho...they bout to come in and dump on this kid but would swap places w him in a heartbeat
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

knowing NT tho...they bout to come in a dumb on this kid but would swap places w him in a heartbeat
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody already had acting like they wont make a comment if they felt the same way

dude took a whole different approach to it too f$@% boycotting or a diss record  

im going to talk directly

knowing NT tho...they bout to come in a dumb on this kid but would swap places w him in a heartbeat
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Somebody already had acting like they wont make a comment if they felt the same way

dude took a whole different approach to it too f$@% boycotting or a diss record  

im going to talk directly

30t6p3b.gif
This

and

10+ pages
laugh.gif

That. 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
This

and

10+ pages
laugh.gif

That. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom