Well Maybe We Can Get Justice For Darius? Trayvon Part 2

but its a gated community, GZ doesnt have to chase on foot and "apprehend" because TM is already "caught."

Oh man this is popcorn.gif worthy. How is he already "caught" ? Because he cant hop over a fence? Because the gates were like a prison? Zimmerman was your typical nut tryna play hero by watching the neighborhood for whatever reason. That wasnt his first time taking a patrol thru the block was it?? No. It wasn't. He was probably pressuring himself to stay and watch cause houses were broken into under his watch. Think of a cocky mall cop. He was that 1 mall cop who takes his job too serious. Its unfortunate what happened to tm. It couldve been avoidable by both sides. But just as plausible you guys make your statement sound, you cant look away from the points i mentioned. Im sorry it was one of your best friends but the CNN doctoring crap was a dea give away at tryna start a fight. Media was that 1 instigator that said "yo hand2hand he said that bout your mom yo!" And most people bit into that n started rioting. And now that yhe evidence is there yaw fail to acknowledge it or dont even care. Lol.

Oh man this is popcorn.gif worthy. How is he already "caught" ? Because he cant hop over a fence? Because the gates were like a prison? Zimmerman was your typical nut tryna play hero by watching the neighborhood for whatever reason. That wasnt his first time taking a patrol thru the block was it?? No. It wasn't. He was probably pressuring himself to stay and watch cause houses were broken into under his watch. Think of a cocky mall cop. He was that 1 mall cop who takes his job too serious. Its unfortunate what happened to tm. It couldve been avoidable by both sides. But just as plausible you guys make your statement sound, you cant look away from the points i mentioned. Im sorry it was one of your best friends but the CNN doctoring crap was a dea give away at tryna start a fight. Media was that 1 instigator that said "yo hand2hand he said that bout your mom yo!" And most people bit into that n started rioting. And now that yhe evidence is there yaw fail to acknowledge it or dont even care. Lol.
caught in the sense that he has already tracked him and the police are on their way. where is there for him to run to? 

tell me what TM could have done to avoid GZ? well he is black so he could have hid in the dark right?

its so sad that you think the only reason i would or should care about this is if i had a personal relation to TM.

I must be mistaken, did CNN doctor his phone calls and duplicate his voice?  make him say things he didnt say?  CNN probably highlighted and sensationalized that apperent prejudice GZ had, but dont make it seem as if it didnt exist at all just because he didnt say ****** over the phone

caught in the sense that he has already tracked him and the police are on their way. where is there for him to run to? 

tell me what TM could have done to avoid GZ? well he is black so he could have hid in the dark right?

its so sad that you think the only reason i would or should care about this is if i had a personal relation to TM.

I must be mistaken, did CNN doctor his phone calls and duplicate his voice?  make him say things he didnt say?  CNN probably highlighted and sensationalized that apperent prejudice GZ had, but dont make it seem as if it didnt exist at all just because he didnt say ****** over the phone

I love how you can go of assumptions but i can not. Thats the most funniest part that you obviously can't see. GZ calls WERE doctored to make him out to be a racist. Maybe prior to TM happening he waited patiently for cops to come to previous break ins but was too late and this time he decided to do his job that much more serious. To the point where he did follow TM. Im not denying that he instigated it by following TM because he felt like he was up to no good. But im not gonna sit here and just be shunned by what may also seem bery plausible and logical in GM defense. One side-minded fool. And then yaw have the audacity to claim that a legendary philanthropist is doing what he does cause he must "stay in line" like where do yaw win??? Lol. Theres no winning with you extremists. The facts are right in front of your eyes. Dont get mad at GZ go protest why that law is still active in FL if yaw care so much so that this wont ever have to occur. But no, yaw too worried about huntin down another person mean while with that law in-tact alls its gonna take is someone initiating an argument and troll someone to hit them to then in turn use a gun and claim stand-your-ground.

Back
Top Bottom