Well NT, I actaully read this whole thing. Man today is a boring and unproductive day.

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

People who sit next to you in public places when there are clearly seats available

especially in huge college lecture hall/auditoriums where there are plenty of other seats smh

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

People who sit next to you in public places when there are clearly seats available

especially in huge college lecture hall/auditoriums where there are plenty of other seats smh

Students who prolong class by asking the most inane questions.

^^^^^^^ i HATE those people

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Mine is similar, at work on our friday conference call, people talk just to be heard, and they make no f'ing sense, just trying to sound involved, bc sometimes our bigger managers will be on there. It's from 3pm to 4pm every fri. The last thing I wanna do is listen to these clowns just ramble on with these statements that they try to mask as questions, trying to sound like they do their jobs. SMH. I hate everyone at work, lol.

Originally Posted by Pendemic

Mine is similar, at work on our friday conference call, people talk just to be heard, and they make no f'ing sense, just trying to sound involved, bc sometimes our bigger managers will be on there. It's from 3pm to 4pm every fri. The last thing I wanna do is listen to these clowns just ramble on with these statements that they try to mask as questions, trying to sound like they do their jobs. SMH. I hate everyone at work, lol.

Back
Top Bottom