welp.. Just got that Laid off Letter...

eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
are the emotions right now mixed all in one.

I had a meeting last week with the sup...she stated that she loves having me around and has nothing but good things to say about me. I should have a job untilOct.

welp..today she told me that the Project Director say's I am too expensive and being a contractor... tomorrow is my last day, dude doesnt even want to giveme one more week.

Words dont explain how blown I am.

Just words to my fam.... be happy and do whatsoever to keep your job.

...now..I can catch up with the late night NT fam.
grin.gif

I'm sorry to here that..
I always want to quit my job but the fear of being unemployed is scary.

contractors always go first cuz of money.... sorry to hear that man. unless you're critical... how well you do your job doesn;t matter. it;s all aboutcutting costs.....

Sorry for your loss, and until you get back on your feet.......

sorry that happened. hang in there, keep your head up, keep a stiff upper lip and all that.

and welcome to late night nt
pimp.gif

Very sorry to hear OP....like you said, I feel very blessed to be employed by a great company. I'm on my 10th year and still strong.

Damn bro sorry to hear that

If you mind me asking what was your job?

Times like this make me happy that I'm essential personnel at my job

Sorry to hear that. Make me work even harder. I think sometimes i take advantage of the job i have and act like im promised job security. smh

keep your head up homie ... im THIS close to leaving my job but i just cant get the courage to do so ... i se stories like this and just fear the worst eventhough im rotting away right now ...

Back
Top Bottom