Wendy's > Your favorite burger place.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

carls jr > wendys
Once they changed their fries, they lost a customer

"Natural cut" fries are terrible. Gimme that deathtrap fry McD's sells so successfully. Carls old fries were delicious
smh.gif

most national places suck to me now....

but i enjoy sonic, whataburger, five guys.....prolly cuz i dont have any around here

Originally Posted by blacklion23

There's no better burger place than.....
Yea, Steak and Shake is good and my daughter stackin up on the lil cars u get there
laugh.gif
But they always leave me hungry and lookin greedy. I think I need to just get a triple and make it the joint w/ the jalapenos and pepper jack cheese. *#*!$ are piffington to the max
pimp.gif
Their fries are trash tho

Thanks to #NT, I will be goin to Wendys w/ my daughter and her mom today. Cop the bacon and bleu to try it out and get my daughter some "nuccet"
laugh.gif

FYI, if yall buy a bag of the Tyson's spicy chicken fillet w/ potato bread buns and the fixins, u got u a spicy chicken

ive had both five guys and in and out.

in and out fries taste like potatoe stixs. nothing great about them, animal style isnt as tastey as it might look.

fries i would have to go to five guys cause the amount they give you.

burger to burger...In n Out. five guys burgers are bigger but in n out you just feel like its a legit burger.

wendys does not compare to those two but wendys is legit.

Man the Wendy's up in the DMV are faking.  I went there yesterday for some Value Menu love and was pissed.  Jr. Bacon's $1.39 Small Fries $1.69 Small Chlli $1.79.  Gave the person on the register a
indifferent.gif
and then walked out.

Wendys is one of my fav...their double stack kills mcd's double and bk as well. When I want to eat well, I often go to Wendys. Plus I still have the capacity to knock ot the triple.

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Out of the more popular fast food chains, Wendy's definitely has the better beef.
Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

sonic.jpg
There burgers are terrible
this

Am I the only one that think Sonic is overrated.  I been to the one in Salisbury when I went to Eastern Shore Homecoming, their Ice Cream is
pimp.gif
than the food

Originally Posted by NinerFaithful

its better than most of the national chains i guess, but nothing beats the Jack in the Box menu when you're out on a drunk, late night food run.

yessirr. Jack in the box craps on wendys

Wendys burgers are DAMN good...

Jack in the Box has some really good stuff but their burgers are kind of
grin.gif

Rallys fries
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sonic...GARBAGE

Originally Posted by DaCitySlanga

Originally Posted by iceman3699

Out of the more popular fast food chains, Wendy's definitely has the better beef.
Originally Posted by Dade B0Y

sonic.jpg
There burgers are terrible
this

Am I the only one that think Sonic is overrated.  I been to the one in Salisbury when I went to Eastern Shore Homecoming, their Ice Cream is
pimp.gif
than the food
Sonic food is trash, its the drink menu that makes that place worth a damn

Chocolate coke
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom