Weren't the Foamposite MAX suppose to be coming back out? Or was it just Rumors?

6315-1.jpg

I really want these and the silver ones with the blue bubble 

been waiting on these for a good while, if they retro them, the bubble won't be blue I assure you.

been waiting on these for a good while, if they retro them, the bubble won't be blue I assure you.

I hope so, Nike seems to be releasing every Foamposite, I don't see why they wouldn't re-release these

I hope so, Nike seems to be releasing every Foamposite, I don't see why they wouldn't re-release these

Ok so here's the story w/ these

one of the many OG's the Nike rep i met brought out was the Foamposite Max in silver it was an OG at that...he asked me if this should be retro'd i mentioned to him i thought they were on schedule for release next year in all the OG colors they said they've been tryna retro this shoe since 2008, but the OG molds and they didn't wanna do do the shoe an injustice by making the small air units like they did in 04 and mentioned those molds too were destroyed cuz the powers that be at Nike didn't think to retro them again, so they said they'd like to do it for next year, but they feel the shoe is too heavy i mentioned to them if it were a Sportswear release i wouldn't be using them for ball if not more casual wear w/ so many lighter choices like a hyperfuse on the market so she took that positively, and they said if they were to manufacture the shoe again they have to rebuild it from scratch so by the time it releases to retail it'll cost $225 which is a hard selling point for a foam so they're studying the choices don't be surprised if you see a lighter version of the shoe

so all i can say is to possibly expect them for next year they're not as confirmed for release as i was previously told, and this info came directly from the actual designers

Ok so here's the story w/ these

one of the many OG's the Nike rep i met brought out was the Foamposite Max in silver it was an OG at that...he asked me if this should be retro'd i mentioned to him i thought they were on schedule for release next year in all the OG colors they said they've been tryna retro this shoe since 2008, but the OG molds and they didn't wanna do do the shoe an injustice by making the small air units like they did in 04 and mentioned those molds too were destroyed cuz the powers that be at Nike didn't think to retro them again, so they said they'd like to do it for next year, but they feel the shoe is too heavy i mentioned to them if it were a Sportswear release i wouldn't be using them for ball if not more casual wear w/ so many lighter choices like a hyperfuse on the market so she took that positively, and they said if they were to manufacture the shoe again they have to rebuild it from scratch so by the time it releases to retail it'll cost $225 which is a hard selling point for a foam so they're studying the choices don't be surprised if you see a lighter version of the shoe

so all i can say is to possibly expect them for next year they're not as confirmed for release as i was previously told, and this info came directly from the actual designers

^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the info. I can see them going to a lighter version, which I would love to see. These were too heavy. As a sportswear release though, they would focus more on casual wear, and not as a basketball shoe, imo. But if they can make these lighter, and keep the same design, these can be worn for casual and ball.

Silver pair and black pair please!

^^
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

thanks for the info. I can see them going to a lighter version, which I would love to see. These were too heavy. As a sportswear release though, they would focus more on casual wear, and not as a basketball shoe, imo. But if they can make these lighter, and keep the same design, these can be worn for casual and ball.

Silver pair and black pair please!

i didn't really care for the weight if they make it any lighter i'm afraid they'll screw w/ the structural integrity of the shoe regardless its an amazing basketball shoe, but i see where you're coming from i could see that happening too i just want these released already

Back
Top Bottom