Wesley Snipes released from Prison...

I still love the footage of King Wesley serving TMZs street team with evil juke moves shortly before he got pinched. :rofl:
Can't wait to see me back on the big screen.

ya'll know the old man gave him that fade at the end of New Jack right? A future one would have to be a prequel..but dude looking old as hell. Maybe they can just wreck the story completely and say that he was cloned in the year 2550 and have Simon Phoenix clone fight Nino Brown clone.

ya'll know the old man gave him that fade at the end of New Jack right? A future one would have to be a prequel..but dude looking old as hell. Maybe they can just wreck the story completely and say that he was cloned in the year 2550 and have Simon Phoenix clone fight Nino Brown clone.

I know and thought the same thing, but the directors said they had a plot with niño lived and went to Africa. Most likely they scraped the idea which was the best thing because you would've just ruined a classic. Now for a plot for white men can jump 2 I can see them as old school ballers playing new school players. (Yeah it sounds cheesy).

White Men Can't Jump 2 was meant to be about them going to Europe. Barcelona was meant to be the main location if I remember correctly, check the IMDB trivia page/wiki for the 1st and it'll tell you all about it.

If there is another Expendables, Wesley better be in it.

He should be, Sly already stated there's a role for him provided everything went ok with his release ...along with Jackie Chan and Nick Cage 
smokin.gif

Wes is appreciated, glad he's out.

I was with you up until "Nick Cage." :x

Stallone should get Wesley Snipes, Jackie Chan, Steven Seagal, Harrison Ford, Clint Eastwood, Michael Jai White, Liam Neeson, Burt Reynolds, Sean Connery, or Kurt Russell for the next one. Mel Gibson too.
So you :x @ Nic Cage but want Steven Seagal? :stoneface:

So you :x @ Nic Cage but want Steven Seagal? :stoneface:

unfortunately nick cage is already signed on for expendables 3 and segal declined again...

also stalone has lost his marbles as hes trying to make the next expendables more drama and comedy. also trying to get more young 20 year old starring in it.

i dont know about you guys but i dont want to see more drama and zac efron and taylor lautner with their shirts off...:x

I cant believe they tried to make expendables 2 pg-13 and made all violent shots and hits dust bullets :smh:

Thank god the rating didnt pass and at the last minute they cgi'd the gore in it...

unfortunately nick cage is already signed on for expendables 3 and segal declined again...

also stalone has lost his marbles as hes trying to make the next expendables more drama and comedy. also trying to get more young 20 year old starring in it.

i dont know about you guys but i dont want to see more drama and zac efron and taylor lautner with their shirts off...:x

I cant believe they tried to make expendables 2 pg-13 and made all violent shots and hits dust bullets :smh:

Thank god the rating didnt pass and at the last minute they cgi'd the gore in it...

expandables 2 was so cheesy it was actually enjoyable.....when Chuck Norris started cracking Chuck Norris jokes i knew it was a wrap for that movie :lol:

we need the rock on the 3rd one.

Back
Top Bottom