west coast nt'ers.......explain the whole tv situation to me

i live in OK so im in the central timezone, i sometimes have to stay up late to watch those bum #@$ lakers lose..lol OKC THUNDER UP

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Direct TV gets east coast channels so I get to watch everything in your time (3 hours early). 

As for NFL games bars will still be packed somewhat but its usually for the later games, the majority of people are kicking it at home in the morning. 

This.

And as a JETS fan that grew up on the west coast. I love it! Up and 10am and turn on the TV to watch my team, if we have the early game on Sunday.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

Direct TV gets east coast channels so I get to watch everything in your time (3 hours early). 

As for NFL games bars will still be packed somewhat but its usually for the later games, the majority of people are kicking it at home in the morning. 

This.

And as a JETS fan that grew up on the west coast. I love it! Up and 10am and turn on the TV to watch my team, if we have the early game on Sunday.

love it on sunday, football all day 10am early games , 1pm afternoon games, and sunday nite game ends at around 9.
basketball games (late) start at 7-730 so they're done by 10-1030. the only thing that sucks is that sometimes they start at like 4pm, but whatever we still catch the end (if u work)
as far as tv, we get em 3hrs after east coast, except directv we get shows east coast time, IDK about downloading times tho

love it on sunday, football all day 10am early games , 1pm afternoon games, and sunday nite game ends at around 9.
basketball games (late) start at 7-730 so they're done by 10-1030. the only thing that sucks is that sometimes they start at like 4pm, but whatever we still catch the end (if u work)
as far as tv, we get em 3hrs after east coast, except directv we get shows east coast time, IDK about downloading times tho

10 Am Football ftw
pimp.gif

The only thing that sucks is 10AM NBA games.

I love morning football for some reason I can't do morning basketball. It just aint right.

The only thing that sucks is 10AM NBA games.

I love morning football for some reason I can't do morning basketball. It just aint right.

^^Haha I feel the same way. I'll get up at 9:30 to watch the NFL pregame shows but will never wake up early for an NBA game. Its also nice to be on the west coast and have Sunday night football not end so late.

^^Haha I feel the same way. I'll get up at 9:30 to watch the NFL pregame shows but will never wake up early for an NBA game. Its also nice to be on the west coast and have Sunday night football not end so late.

ive lived in eastern time zone and currently live in central

i honestly can say watching football right when i get up wold be awesome!

and march madness wold be perfect....9:00am!! definitely would have to skip work thursday and friday for the first round
laugh.gif

ive lived in eastern time zone and currently live in central

i honestly can say watching football right when i get up wold be awesome!

and march madness wold be perfect....9:00am!! definitely would have to skip work thursday and friday for the first round
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom