West Conf. Semifinals Game 2 - San Antonio Spurs vs. Phoenix Suns (5/5 TNT 9:00 pm EDT)

Well, the story of game one was one man.

cb071a0673db0476ce0fdc5e32d7cfc9-getty-98687915bg024_spurs_suns.jpg

He took over late in third quarter by getting hot in a spurt that essentially gave the Suns the lead for good.  He also hit a crucial three-pointer in the fourth quarter that put the game out of reach.  Steve Nash played great but the Spurs could live with him scoring.  Ginobili and Duncan played o.k, so I expect an even better game from them on game 2.  Pop better start Parker in this game because he needs to play at least 40 minutes to keep the pressure on the Suns defense.

The Spurs need this win bad...
I would like Manu  to come off bench if Tony starts...
Don't want Hill to lose all the confidants he had in the MAVS series...

f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif
GO
SPURS GO!!!
f4e16f43b48cec5ce96f7cbcebbd3986d24379af.gif

any video of the suns fans "celebrating too much"? i didn't get to watch the game but that was mentioned in the last game's thread.

still with duncan and co. on this one.
pimp.gif

If Richardson continues playing like an All-Star, it will be tough for the Spurs to win this one. It would be nice to see Jefferson playing like an All-Star for one game though...

Channing Frye should NEVER shoot off of the dribble. He is strictly a catch and shoot player.

barbosa got away with a travel
we are playing bad
blair getting out hustled and rebounded

we have played 2 horrible games...

lets just hope we can protect home court when we go back to san antonio...

its hard to watch this game.

Phoenix looks scary right now. Their defense has been lights out so far, although the Spurs are kinda helping them by not going to Duncan every time. If you're just gonna get into a shooting battle with your guards vs. Phoenix's guards then you play into Phoenix's strengths.

Duncan could barely run the floor at the end of the game
laugh.gif

LET'S GO!

Richard Jefferson does not fit in well with this team. He's capable of good games once in a while, but he's not built for the playoffs and definitely not Spurs material. Watching dude out there take bad shots and cause unnecessary turnovers made me mad.

The Suns did what thier suppose to do...and that is win on their homecourt...
A little disapponited on how Ginobili played tho...
tired.gif

On to SA...

If the Suns had lost this game, I think they would be starting game 5 down 3-1.

I think the Spurs will tie the series up.

Back
Top Bottom