Westlake Center Mall Footlocker..

I was there today.. Might be the smallest Footlocker I have ever seen.. Lol..
Anyway.. They had some stuff worth mentioning to those who are interested...

Griffys
Hyperdunks
Blazers
... That's all I can think of...
Which is really bothering me right now.. Lol.. But I hear a lot of people want the Griffeys so I thought I would mention it.

How is that place still in business? Been there forever. Anyway, Westlake isn't going to last much longer.

and to believe that was where i got my first job....if only people know what was up with that store at that time

Dudes in there drop knowledge. They gave me props for my Paytons..............my Flightposite II OBF "Paytons" that say Garnett. Granted it couldhappen anywhere. I just like picking on them whenever I get a chance.

Seriously, though. Everett Mall Foot Locker employees are the biggest douche bags on the face of the earth. Shame....that's where it all started for me.

The Westlake Foot Locker is lousy and I've had bad experiences with the employees 50% of the time I go in there. It's really too bad there isn't abetter alternative to Niketown in downtown Seattle.

FL is still there? hell, I didnt even know Westlake mall itself was still operational, let alone the FL

Originally Posted by 4everBiggy23

thats the smallest FL I've ever been to, and the employee had FAKE jordans lol.
eek.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom