We've been dating a month... Vol Xmas Present?

Well, as the title reads, this is the shortest time I've been dating a girl around the holidays.

6 months, a year...it's way easier. But one month??

I already got her "Match Point", which I know she'll love but what else?

If other people need help, maybe we can make this an official thread ya?

Thanks.

lately i've been not wanting material things... for like my birthday or christmas and whatnot.... but rather an experience......you get it? maybe take herout and make memories

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Get her a nice necklace.

That's not too much for one month?

Na, get a pearl one, it's pretty cheap.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lately i've been not wanting material things... for like my birthday or christmas and whatnot.... but rather an experience......you get it? maybe take her out and make memories
pimp.gif
My kinda girl (no beast)

Originally Posted by Stuuuuuuu89

nothing big but get her something small or just take her out for a nice dinner

lately i've been not wanting material things... for like my birthday or christmas and whatnot.... but rather an experience......you get it? maybe take her out and make memories

I feel the same way. And when you say that you've been dating a month: is that inclusive of everything, or have you been talking for a while but'exclusive' or 'official' for one month? If the former, the DVD and a fun night out (or in, really) is all you need. Just make sure you guysare on the same page.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by dathustlaboy47

pimp.gif
My kinda girl (no beast)

grin.gif

You heard the lady, they be wanting a memorable experience.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

lately i've been not wanting material things... for like my birthday or christmas and whatnot.... but rather an experience......you get it? maybe take her out and make memories sexytime

That's all I'm after really.

match point? the video game? get her something stupid like a t-shirt or sweater and take her out to dinner.

Stuuuuuuu89 wrote:
nothing big but get her something small or just take her out for a nice dinner

Yep. You have to cop something or trick a lil bit IF you're serious about this thing developing, or you'll send a reallyselfish and effed up signal. Yeah, I'm sure that's an unnecessary double standard but hell it's too late to change convention, you only got 9 daysbro
grin.gif
. Now I'm not one that advises tricking dough a lot, but it's different when it's for Christmas. Christmas has conditioned EVERY child andwoman into expecting at least something from either a boyfriend, good-friend, or parent. It would be like skipping valentine's day in a youngrelationship if you didn't cop something.

If it's just a fling that's been a month long, all you owe here is QT imo...IF that.

Back
Top Bottom