We've got a live one: LeBron admits to smoking pot in younger days

Originally Posted by blazinjkid

laugh.gif
I bet Delonte begs him to blaze all the time.

"C'mon maayyyyyynnne."
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

DearWinter219:
EVERYONE smokes weed at some point unless

A. Their God/parent tells them not to, and they actually listen (rare)
B. They have a built in fear factor when it comes to breaking the law (less rare)
C. They are totally against smoking in general (common)
You need a new one (or more). I've never smoked weed, or smoked anything, and I don't fit any of those 3.

The reason I've never done it definitely wasn't religion. I mean, I've done other thing that were against my religion. My parents?
laugh.gif

I've done things that were against the law. I'm no Jesse James, but... it's not B.

I'm not against smoking, but I am against smoking for ME.

It just... never appealed to me. The idea of being out of sorts, whether drunk or high or whatever, has just... never appealed to me.

So what's D?

Cosign. I have many friends that smoke, just doesn't interest me.

Let Lebron I'm sure with all the peer preasure he did a lot of things back then that he wouldn't have done. He's Human!

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Originally Posted by DsLee559

Being a highschool prep star and most likely going to parties, I wouldn't be surprised if dude tried that white.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I HIGHLY doubt that

all the dudes that i've known from big prep schools have tried some crazy %++# out there..i wouldn't be suprised and i've heard melo is a coke headtoo, and iversons been one for a while...and who knows what garnett's on

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Being a highschool prep star and most likely going to parties, I wouldn't be surprised if dude tried that white.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I HIGHLY doubt that

all the dudes that i've known from big prep schools have tried some crazy %++# out there..i wouldn't be suprised and i've heard melo is a coke head too, and iversons been one for a while...and who knows what garnett's on

White is a reach bro....I prepped, and while there ARE athletes who do indeed sniff that, many of the top-tier athletes stay away from the nose candy....

What's wrong with smoking weed in the first place? Just cause you're a ball player you can't do a drug?

^ It gives the holier than thou media more gossip to splatter as headlines, because celebs and athletes have to be perfect. Thats why this news is classiccomedy yet again. Book is written on Lebron's life so far......and the media gets an advanced copy or press releases and the one thing they run with astheir headlines is "Lebron tried pot."

The even MORE hilarious part is the media in one week gets to flip it and create their own new news talker...."Is America making too big a deal aboutLebron smoking pot?" And they get to run with that for a week.

Originally Posted by Buc Em

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I HIGHLY doubt that

all the dudes that i've known from big prep schools have tried some crazy %++# out there..i wouldn't be suprised and i've heard melo is a coke head too, and iversons been one for a while...and who knows what garnett's on
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom