What a Moron of a Banker Robber....

if you look like this wear a damn mask or something, he was identified in 15 minutes after robbing the bank

so93e9.jpg

Delaware police said they identified the man suspected of robbing a bank Thursday less than 15 minutes after local media outlets posted the incident online, thanks to tip callers.Investigators used callers' descriptions of the man and bank surveillance footage, enabling them to find a photo already in the department's system, police said.They concluded that Claude K. Mitchell, 46, of Pulaski Highway, robbed a Wachovia Bank in Governors Square, Bear, just before 5 p.m. Police found him at home and took him into custody. They said evidence at his home tied him to the heist.Mitchell was formally charged with first-degree robbery and taken to the Howard Young Correctional Institute in lieu of $30,000.00 secured bail.

woww aint even tryin to be funny but the first thing I thought when I saw him was GOONIES
goonies_sloth_1024.jpg

Originally Posted by AJChick23

woww aint even tryin to be funny but the first thing I thought when I saw him was GOONIES
goonies_sloth_1024.jpg

roll.gif
perfect look a like

roll.gif
, damn thats the exact bank i go to. Its like a two minute drive from my house. surprised I never seen that creature lurking around

Back
Top Bottom