What a waste of $175 Vol. Did this Herb really just asked for them to.... (Video)

i would have mark ong of SBTG sign my jordans .... but only a retro jordan 1. lol. the rest...no way. No og no premium.

I get pissed watching SneakGeekz videos so much that after the first few I stopped watching. Dude always says dumb stuff about J's and sounds pretty unintelligent while making remarks. You know you have no clue what you're talking about when you keep repeating yourself. "They are nice. They have suede" SMH man.

At least Maze keeps it short, simple, and to the point.

franalations?  seriously? 
indifferent.gif

only thing i can see him signing is an eyepatch...

and here i thought beasts getting shoes signed by gentry was ridiculous..... this is even worse.

sick.gif

You couldn't pay me to let that overpaying fool "sneakgeekz" sign ANY of my sneakers
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

who is this frang guy?? someone enlighten me. if the kid wants his shoes by some sneakerguy, its ok. they arent mine and i wouldent have that done but if hes happy more power to him,

thats just a shame honestly. only two people i would even let sign my shoes are Tinker and MJ

LOL at the jordan 23/25 event in dallas during allstar weekend dudes was getting they jays signed by bobboito garcia or how ever u spell it and wale while the man himself was 10 feet away
smh.gif

yeah... i mean he can sign a piece of paper for me.. but not my kicks. I would want Sasha Vujacic to sign mine

yeah... i mean he can sign a piece of paper for me.. but not my kicks. I would want Sasha Vujacic to sign mine

HJDM wrote:
franalations?  seriously? 
indifferent.gif

only thing i can see him signing is an eyepatch...

^^ 
laugh.gif
. But this kid is a tool what a wast of some MS VIs.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

And that is how the hypebeast prospers... There's only one person that would ever be allowed to autograph any of my J's. And that would be MJ himself...

SMH youngin's actin stupid...

And that is how the hypebeast prospers... There's only one person that would ever be allowed to autograph any of my J's. And that would be MJ himself...

Word.  Agreed with Zero. 

Actually one other person comes to mind who I would allow to autograph some of my J's.  And that would be Tinker Hatfield. 

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

They were a waste of $175 long before they became autographed.

To each his own.. but i disagree

We usually agree on most things as well. I just don't see some 6 rings as being worth $175, even though the quality on these "Premium" releases is better than most new J's out now.
I feel ya fam.. Im a fan of the 6s so yeah lol
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

The funny thing about Sneek is he just got into shoes about 4 years ago.

He's a hypebeast himself.
laugh.gif

BOTH QFT.....SMH 
indifferent.gif

cant blame the kid, he basically had a hypebeast head master encounter...he was stunned by the hype called sneakgeekz

They were a waste of $175 long before they became autographed.
^ Q F T ^

Oreos are the winner IMO, MS were too plain and no icy sole was a MAJOR buzzkill

sneakgeekz is alright by me, he has been the poster of some of the best ebay auctions ive seen, plus when you join his email list, he sends alot of insightful info about where you can get some of the best shoes for good prices, online and off, around thw world

Back
Top Bottom