What AF1 is this?

Hi! My cousin wants to know what AF1 is this? I know that its the 25th anniversary kick but nothing else. We searched the web and didnt find nothing. I wouldlove if you guys could help me and cousin out! We would also like to know how much this pair would cost DS?
4090740.jpg
4090745.jpg
4090751.jpg

PS: Sry mods if this is @ the wrong place.

I'm not sure I can say those grey and whites are authentic, but if they're real, they are 25th anniversary "players" edition mids. I have apair of mids that are just like those but white with navy swoosh and outsole. i got them from id4shoes on the 'bay i think, a couple years ago. they wereon pys and sneakerhead too. I didn't see this grey pair on any of those sites, then or now. if those kicks are real, they shouldn't cost any morethan retail, which was $95, I think. maybe check the team af1 thread in sneaker showcase and see if you can find some info there.

sneakerhead_2050_118947506

Originally Posted by JackieBoy

My cousin bought them from a Nike shop Helsinki, Finland, Europe.
my guess is if those are real , they might of been Europe release cw only.

I'm thinking it would be a long time before these became valuable, if ever. mids are usually the least desirable cut of the air force 1, the only ones Isee that go for a lot are pairs from the 90s and early 2000's like jewels and patents, but i'm no expert on af1's... i'm pretty sure none ofthe general releases from the 25th anniversary have increased in value beyond retail yet. just keep rocking them til they're beat and call it a day,that's what I'm doing with mine! haha.

More info any1?

If you can have your cousin give you the 9 digit style number from the size tag, we can give you a lot more information.

Originally Posted by Level Six

More info any1?

If you can have your cousin give you the 9 digit style number from the size tag, we can give you a lot more information.
There you go: 315091-011
Well it looks like they were released in Canada and Taiwan for sure. And since your cousin bought them in Finland, atleast some European countriestoo. There was a Taiwanese seller selling all sizes of them a few months ago for $89.95 + shipping, but looks like they are gone now. Here is a link with somemore pictures. http://www.solestop.com/i...mp;is_print_version=true

They have those in an outlet in Rome, FSR....would've copped but I hate shoes with white outsoles.

isnt that the second coming players outline?
if im right those are from 07

Back
Top Bottom