What Annoys You About Other Drivers?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

people that like to tail gate when im already going over 5-10 miles over the speed
and where i live people just walk out in front of u like u aernt their i typically speed up and then lay on the breaks real quick it usually scares the piss out of them
Preach. That first one just makes me want to slow down to piss them off. I mean damn, I'm already speeding. You can just go around me sinceyou're obviously in a big hurry.

As for the second one, I speed up when someone from the oncoming traffic is making a left when they should've waited. When it's a close call, I speedup just a little bit to scare them. Yes, I'm real petty
laugh.gif
... but Idon't care
mad.gif

as said before, women. i'd say at least a good 3/4 (or more) of the problem on the road is caused by women.

and people that have NO respect in parking lots. i've seen women (yes it's usually always women) park with 1 of the wheels over the other space, getout take a look and then leave. also when aholes hit a parked car and try to leave. caught some dbag doing that and left the victim a note with the licenseplate.

Everybody thinks they are the greatest driver in the world
laugh.gif
Most people don't understand the way I drive, but I promise you I do everything for a reason and in a way that does not dramatically affect other drivers.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

I could go on forever but I'll start with...

-People who can't stay in their lane constantly swerving over the lane stripes. Pick an fn lane and stay in it.
-Taxi drivers. Don't worry about that dead stop in the middle of the street, my life means nothing.
-SUV drivers who think they're riding in exotics. I know your car has horse power but it's not for doing 120 on the highway %%!+@#+.
-People who press you in the fast lane and when you give them way they slow down 2 miles later because they're too scared to lead the pack. A second ago you was all gungho but now that you in front you riding the brake!? %!++!!
-People who don't pay attention to signage. It says you can right on a red jerk, make the damn turn.

people who drive 65 in the fast lane.
& people who dont understand the concept of merging.

People that turn into the first lane while your right there in the next lane over...

BUSES
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom