What Are Canibus Best Albums?

Okay today at work me and a couple of the fellas are doing the Vibe top rappers bracket and everybody is looking at me like i'm crazy because I had Nas andCanibus in the finals. Canibus has always been dope as hell to me but when someone asked me if I have any of his albums I noticed that I didn't so to allthe NT Canibus fans let me know which Canibus albums I need to pick up ASAP.

canibus_cover.gif

Rip the Jacker is the only album that he did that I've liked, and it's a classic.
pimp.gif

Everything else was buns to me...

You put Canibus but don't know any of his albums? Nobody help this herb and let his dudes bag on him. Picking abstract rappers to try to be different
smh.gif

For Whom the Bell Tolls (i like the production on this)
Canibus BC
Mic Club Curriculum. (reading the lyrics > listenin to the album sometimes tho)

i remember catchin the bus back home and i had just bought Rip The Jacker, i thought it was the sickest album ever created, Poet Laureate 2 blew my mind
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

You put Canibus but don't know any of his albums? Nobody help this herb and let his dudes bag on him. Picking abstract rappers to try to be different
smh.gif

I don't know you personally so i'm not going to get at you to much but I picked Canibus from his work in the late 90s when he had a mixtape coming outdamn near every week. I stand alone dawg I have no need to pick "Abstact Rappers" to be different.

i have always heard about canibus's 90's mixtapes, but ive never seen one in person or on the internet

Originally Posted by DUB 253

canibus_cover.gif

Rip the Jacker is the only album that he did that I've liked, and it's a classic.
pimp.gif

Basically, classic.

Everything else a different levels of wackness.

canibus_cover.gif

pimp.gif

this LP is heat.... i was bumping my name is nobody last week.... triizash

eek.gif
That just sounds epic. Gonna have to check that out.
You don't know what you're missing bro
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I remember when I had that %*$! on the Blue and White CD.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

%*$! is CRACK.

albums? none.

he had some tracks and more so some classic verses on other peoples %%+@...

I got everything he's ever done/been on.... I'll put you on.

Download the following:

Can-I-Bus
2000 B.C.
Mic Club: The Curriculum
Rip the Jacker
For Whom the Beat Tolls
The HRSMN - The Horsemen Project

Rip the Jacker is his best album as others have said, but everything here is fire.

After that if you really wanna get the full scope of his talent... you gotta dig up all his Collabo guest verses. Canibus murks EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in hispath... from Red to Pun to Paz to G Rap. Dude also has a slew of fire freestyles that you should peep.

Originally Posted by M16

Download the following:

Can-I-Bus
2000 B.C.
Rip the Jacker
For Whom the Beat Tolls
Forgot about that. HRSMN was very dope too.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

After that if you really wanna get the full scope of his talent... you gotta dig up all his Collabo guest verses. Canibus murks EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in his path... from Red to Pun to Paz to G Rap. Dude also has a slew of fire freestyles that you should peep.
I still feel that his verse from 'Beast from the East' is one of the greatest of all time.

What he did was utterly ridiculous.

And add to that, the fact that he prolly wrote A+'s verse too! Cause he was sounding real Canibus-like.

and a couple random things worth pointing out:

Download Poet Laureate Infinity... 49 minutes long. 1,000 bars.
Download the banned version of Channel Zero (song off Can-I-Bus) ... it's
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

his verse from 'Beast from the East'

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Download the following:

Can-I-Bus
2000 B.C.
Rip the Jacker
For Whom the Beat Tolls

Rip the Jacker is his best album as others have said, but everything here is fire.

After that if you really wanna get the full scope of his talent... you gotta dig up all his Collabo guest verses. Canibus murks EVERYTHING and EVERYONE in his path... from Red to Pun to Paz to G Rap. Dude also has a slew of fire freestyles that you should peep.
See most of the Canibus stuff that I know of is either a freestyle or a feature so that's why I had him so high in my rankings because hepretty much has murked everything that i've ever heard. Good looking to everybody though letting me know about his albums.

Originally Posted by M16

and a couple random things worth pointing out:

Download Poet Laureate Infinity... 49 minutes long. 1,000 bars.
Download the banned version of Channel Zero (song off Can-I-Bus) ... it's
eek.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

his verse from 'Beast from the East'

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif
M16 is that Channel Zero song the same one that was on the Bulworth soundtrack?

Back
Top Bottom