What are Pro Bs??????????

i was just wondering what pro Bs were. what are they used for and I'd gladly appreciate it if someone can show me a picture of pro Bs

To avoid you getting BBQ'd by other NTers here you go - one of the GOAT Basketball shoes Nike has ever put out.

They refer to Foamposite Pro Bs - retroes of the original Foamposite Pro (Penny One) that had clear soles & NO swoosh on the side - If I am not mistakenthat is what you are referring to - Great shoe in and of itself apart from the Foam Ones. btw they come in diff. colours & Nike has retroed it at least6-10 colourways so far, including the OG w/clear sole & NO swoosh.

Here is a link to a pic of the Pro Bs - http://undsed.blogspot.com/2007/09/nike-foamposite-pro.html

& here are the Foam Ones, that started it all - http://kumastock.com/blog/index.php?op=Default&Date=200702&blogId=1

After typing all that I wonder if you can use Google on your own computer... Did you try the search feature here on NT?

@ 31 posts so far I guess you could get cut some slack
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by witeout73

I think he might have been talking about nike dunk pro B's.....

yea i think so also.

i think pro b's were early day sb's.....?

this site is going downhill....... ignore jbv1's response as you're probably talking about pro b dunks. they're basically just normal dunks withstuffed tongues that pre-date the nike dunk SB.

google it.

Originally Posted by jesse james 604

this site is going downhill....... ignore jbv1's response as you're probably talking about pro b dunks. they're basically just normal dunks with stuffed tongues that pre-date the nike dunk SB.

google it.

thats pretty much what I classify them as too

they are like the team red grip tapes, grip tapes and ross'. i had the team red pair. super dope shoes with nice materials.

They were not nike's test run of skateboarding shoes. Nike put out plenty of skateboarding shoes throughout the 90's. At least two of which I'msure. They were just dunk's with stuffed tongues. Low's came with what we call sb laces now if I'm not mistaken.

Dunk Pro B's are dunk's with NO zoom air insole, and just a stuffed tongue. Pre-sb dunks and they were not "test run" sb shoes.

Here's a Pic Of A Few I Own. You Can Call Pro b's "Sb's Big Homie" They Should Bring These Back.
20r19j5.jpg

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Here's a Pic Of A Few I Own. You Can Call Pro b's "Sb's Big Homie" They Should Bring These Back.
20r19j5.jpg
mad.gif
Nike. Bring Back them 3M Navys Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Haha - Pro B skateboard kicks... the clarification we needed. I'm not a Dunk fan, that must be it.

I remember how many people hated on the navy/3m lows. Even myself. And it's odd how many people wish they had a pair. GR's are tomorrow's grails.

But I still hate them. I love pro B's though.

DS Stone/Mesas are a GOOD LOOK. If anyone has a size 13 you know what to do! One of the dopest and simplest colorways ever!

That size 10 DS Stone Mesa is for sale BTW. EMail and whatnot in the sig.

smile.gif

What I really want is a fresh pair of Oxides either 9.5 or 10.

^I still have a pair of DS Oxides and Griptapes in 10.5 that I can't wear because they don't fit. It pisses me off when I pull them out from time totime.

here are some of my pro b's
the dunks for skating before sbs

l_3067f1871c9204562f09ac9624404898.jpg

l_b642829fc6710efc46fb08e72f2c879e.jpg

l_b1fd3c230fc8ccab6c441204dee0a219.jpg

as you can tell, i'm a fan of griptape

they are for sale by the way, check the sig

Back
Top Bottom