what are some good cheap dates for the winter?

Bowling is the most underrated first date. I be trying to put people onto it. For one, you get unlimited opportunities to stare at that mass without having to try to be coy or nervous about it. Unlike movies, you can still talk and get to now each other if that is important to you. It's not expensive generally, and gives you a chance to endear yourself to her more without coming off like you're showing off like maybe a fancy dinner might. But end of the day, the infinity stares at the booty game are the #1 benefit.

Stuff like musuems and art galleries, not everybody can pull that off and not every female is going to be receptive. You'll just look like 2 confused douches walking around looking at pictures with no real idea what's going on, you just hoping it'll get you some ##@ at the end of the night.

^bowling is a good idea but you don't wanna be in a competitive setting on the first date. might not end well...

Originally Posted by AF92

Coffee, ice skating, your house for a movie & hot cocoa (stove top with milk no microwave BS), Go out to see xmas lights... stuff like that. If you got the time and money head up to NY with her (if you dont live there)... I heard its beautiful in the winter.

Great suggestions..
Winter actually makes stuff more romantic if she's the romance type. 

^bowling is a good idea but you don't wanna be in a competitive setting on the first date. might not end well...

Coffee, ice skating, your house for a movie & hot cocoa (stove top with milk no microwave BS), Go out to see xmas lights... stuff like that. If you got the time and money head up to NY with her (if you dont live there)... I heard its beautiful in the winter.

Great suggestions..

snowball fight, snow cones & hot tap water
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Great suggestions..

Yeah definitely... I can't wait to do some of this stuff with my girl 
smile.gif

minus the xmas lights... tired of xmas lights 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Great suggestions..

Yeah definitely... I can't wait to do some of this stuff with my girl 
smile.gif

minus the xmas lights... tired of xmas lights 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Where you located?

If NYC, try the Ice Rink at the plaza. Just bring your own skates. It'll make for a fun and hurtful experience lol. It's cool because you get to meet alot of people there.

For Uptown people there's also this one spot around 145th, forgot what its called

Where you located?

If NYC, try the Ice Rink at the plaza. Just bring your own skates. It'll make for a fun and hurtful experience lol. It's cool because you get to meet alot of people there.

For Uptown people there's also this one spot around 145th, forgot what its called

Take her Ice skating like everyone is suggesting and afterwards go eat some hot Pho soup.
smile.gif

Take her Ice skating like everyone is suggesting and afterwards go eat some hot Pho soup.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Where you located?

Riverbank Park??

Originally Posted by Gucci Mane

Where you located?

Riverbank Park??

Back
Top Bottom