What are some of the greatest lies told on NT by it's forum members?

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

was there a dude pretending to be a chick and in a relationship on here? 
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
You brought back memories! I remember this!

Originally Posted by damelloyellow15

3 pages and no mention of davidts?
30t6p3b.gif
moz-screenshot.png

Greatest would be this dude right here, frontin like he read all 3 pages when we damb well know he didn't get past post #1.

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

chitownlegend

brettthejet

rockdeep

eddiemack

thats all i can think of right now
chitownlegend/aka Dante, brettthejet posts are still getting stung up, rockdeep with the e-pistol play, and eddiesack

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Can't forget my man KingJay with the 3-some that Meth did the full expose' on.

Can't remember name of dude but he built up this persona as a knowledgeable head in bodybuilding. Had everybody on his nuts and everything. They were asking him advice and slurping his weightlifting numbers. Then someone exposed him. It turned out he was a fat !+*

Sorry if someone already posted this. I'm usually late.

Originally Posted by amel223

Can't remember name of dude but he built up this persona as a knowledgeable head in bodybuilding. Had everybody on his nuts and everything. They were asking him advice and slurping his weightlifting numbers. Then someone exposed him. It turned out he was a fat !+*

Was that WontEverEnd?  Like from 4-5 years ago??

*Anyone remember Stockholm Patriot?  Dude finished his PhD in 1.5 years.....

50a263d1cf094a69514040a81ea5922756208505_r.jpg

"WHERE IS HE?!?!"
3ac26a21cc039a285e008ead0072a56e7a688aed_r.jpg

Code:
"I don't know, he found us-""He must have friends.""Friends??? You met this guy?""Someone knows where he is!!""No one's gonna tell you anything, they're wise to your act- you got rules...Chi-town??? He's got no rules...No one's gonna cross him for you.  You want this guy?  You got one way.  And you already know what that is..."........."Where's chitown?!?!?".....*BAM!!!*"Don't worry, I'm going to tell you where they are....""..............They???""HAHAHHA!!!!  You have nothing!!! Nothing to do with all your strength...But don't worry, I'm going to tell you where they are.  Both of them...And that's the point, you'll have to choose..."........."......""Beautiful, isn't it?  I need to find this man""Not only is it beautiful... It's wrong... You've turned every cell phone inIndianapolis into a tracking device...""There's something going on out there...""I'm zeroing in on the location...Got itLaswellHome5909 E45th StreetIndianapolis, IN 46226-3311P- (317) 547-4590".....ZOOOM!!!"

Anybody got the link to the thread where dude was talking bout how him and his boys compare meats?

I'm pretty sure he tried to lie at some point to cover it up.

That Sole 4 Real fiasco damn near had me in tears. Added "her" on myspace and everything
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by amel223

Was that WontEverEnd?  Like from 4-5 years ago??
Exactly him. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
Hadn't heard that name in years.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

Zyzz acting like he was actually Zyzz
In that thread about the "real" Zyzz's" death, the NT Zyzz was commenting and such.
laugh.gif
Somebody had a classic line like, "If you're commenting, whose dead??"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

zapatohead408 wrote:
laugh.gif
when Brettthejet (I think) made a thread and some Nter called em out on not selling him some shoes because the auction ended super low.
He claimed his basement caught on fire.
laugh.gif

And then son came back and made a public apology.
laugh.gif

roll.gif
 @ the Sting rage comic

Back
Top Bottom