What are some of your weird habits?

ugh :x

just remembered another one.  I sit with my palms facing up.  Like if you're sitting with your hands resting on your lap or at your side, mine are always up, it's just involuntary.

been that way since a kid, my mom to this day still tells me to turn my hands over when she sees me

just remembered another one.  I sit with my palms facing up.  Like if you're sitting with your hands resting on your lap or at your side, mine are always up, it's just involuntary.
been that way since a kid, my mom to this day still tells me to turn my hands over when she sees me
that is beyond funny brodie

that is beyond funny brodie

I have a baby spoon that was mine when I was an infant and I use it on the rare occasion that I eat ice cream or pudding or something like that

A lot of OCD stuff to list

-I makes sure I take equal steps on sidewalks
-I have to do 10 workouts whenever I go to the gym.
-Im obsessed with the number 5 and multiples of it. Hence the 10 workouts usually with 15 to 25 reps of 5 sets.
-I sleep with atleast 1 light on usually a little away from my bedroom, like in the bathroom.
-I clean up, shower and dress up to work from home.

I tend to be overtly perfectionist towards various things, though I feel this trait is far to relatable and common to be considered “weird.”

just remembered another one. I sit with my palms facing up. Like if you're sitting with your hands resting on your lap or at your side, mine are always up, it's just involuntary.

maybe ur ready to catch something?

if i feel something with the right side of my body i have to do the same with the other side

Whenever i take a #2 i must shower otherwise its very hard for me to do it

last thanksgiving i ate so much i had to poop so bad and i was at my aunts luckily i was in a bathroom that had a shower so i quickly like in 1 minutes showered and washed myself, i came downstairs and nobody knew

A lot of OCD stuff to list

-I makes sure I take equal steps on sidewalks
-I have to do 10 workouts whenever I go to the gym.
-Im obsessed with the number 5 and multiples of it. Hence the 10 workouts usually with 15 to 25 reps of 5 sets.
-I sleep with atleast 1 light on usually a little away from my bedroom, like in the bathroom.
-I clean up, shower and dress up to work from home.

Im the same I cant sleep in total darkness, not even like a "im scared" notion its just complete darkness is weird af. Whats so strange about the last one though?

if i feel something with the right side of my body i have to do the same with the other side

Whenever i take a #2 i must shower otherwise its very hard for me to do it

last thanksgiving i ate so much i had to poop so bad and i was at my aunts luckily i was in a bathroom that had a shower so i quickly like in 1 minutes showered and washed myself, i came downstairs and nobody knew

Shower afterwards? Man that must make life so inconvenient honestly.

Im the same I cant sleep in total darkness, not even like a "im scared" notion its just complete darkness is weird af. Whats so strange about the last one though?

I dont know, a lot of people work from home in their pajamas. I straight up dress up business casual or in scrubs to work from home. I guess its a mental preparedness thing.

Yea its not a im scared thing for me either. It just doesnt feel right lol

Last edited:
I
I dont know, a lot of people work from home in their pajamas. I straight up dress up business casual or in scrubs to work from home. I guess its a mental preparedness thing.

Yea its not a im scared thing for me either. It just doesnt feel right lol

Nvm I read that wrong like you read my cancer thing wrong. I thought you said you shower dress up from home and go to work. Im like man..shower and dress up...as opposed to where besides home? :lol:

I have a habit of removing stickers off boxes or packages. Dvd movies, music CD, shoe boxes and soda bottles. Even those movie rental stickers weren’t a challenge to me. I don’t fear those “void void void void” stickers, they’re easy once you know how.
1666303210166.jpeg

- I snap after turning off lights and locking doors

- If I cant decide on something thats a “yes or no” question (things of little importance) then I’ll look the clock. If its an even number its “yes” if its “odd” its no. If I find myself not happy with the first go round I’ll do a best outta 3 😂

I got more but these are the top 2 weird ones I have

When I twist the stem off an apple I always count the twists and the corresponding alphabet letter I have to name an animal.

Twist it 6 times before the stem breaks. 6th letter in the alphabet is F. Frog starts with an F. :lol: :lol:

I don’t know when the hell I started that dumb tic, but I do it while spacing out every time and I’m like damn I already counted the numbers on accident, I wonder what letter that is? Might as well name an animal now.

I’m glad other people have these weird types of habits

I prefer even numbers opposed to odd numbers so when I turn my volume up on my tv or in my car I put it on a even number.

Shower afterwards? Man that must make life so inconvenient honestly.
really?
i think i have an ocd maybe of not being clean
and personally if poop comes out of ur body then ur contaminated need to clean

usually just do a quick body shower
personally if i was to build a house form scratch i think i would seperate bathrooms from the house

keep the feces away
I

Nvm I read that wrong like you read my cancer thing wrong. I thought you said you shower dress up from home and go to work. Im like man..shower and dress up...as opposed to where besides home? :lol:
need the backstory on this

really?
i think i have an ocd maybe of not being clean
and personally if poop comes out of ur body then ur contaminated need to clean

usually just do a quick body shower
personally if i was to build a house form scratch i think i would seperate bathrooms from the house

keep the feces away

need the backstory on this

Nah theres no beef with deusavertat deusavertat im just egging him on, he the homie. :lol:

Basically I made a post and explaiend why I broke my rib coughing (my cancer) and I explained in another post after but he replied to the first post I did saying I need to get checked out by the doc. And im like yeah bro, cancer thanks for reading. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom