What are the best basketball shoes to play and train in right now?

I am looking for some new sneaks but am not sure which to buy. Normally, I just get the latest Jordans, XX's, XXI's...etc, but I want to try somethingnew. Any opinions?

Thanks!
PN

there is a reason why you will recieve a lot of replies giving you an answer of, NIKE ZOOM KOBE 2. I PERSONNALY WILL TELL YOU THE ZK2 ST.

i would pick the zoom bb. those things have the best comfort and ive had them and have worn them almost everyday for 4 months now and never have twisted myankle or anything like that.

It's like askin what is the best car ta drive right now, way way too subjective for a solid answer.

If you want a decent answer give more info about how you play and what size you are and what shoes you loved and hated in the past.

depends on your position ..i practice everyday in the zoom braves, im a pg btw. LIght, low to the ground, great traction..but i rock the 2k4s in games...

If you're talking about training and basketball, I'd get something that's not Zoom based.

I'd take the Gil Zero lows if you can find them, but if not then get something that isn't as restrictive on the ankles.

All the bball shoes mentioned are good for bball, but if you mean serious training, I'd get two sets of shoes.

Jordan XIII are thee best to hoop in.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom