What are the best Jordans to ball in?

I like the 14 and i ball in my Vs and i think they are nice. but the 14s for sure are nice and the 17s, i love my 17s also, too bad they are jacked up now.

XIV FTW, Lol I been through 3 threads and all 3 I support the XIV. They are the most comfortable and perfect for balling. They were rank #1 as the mostcomfortable jordan in some magazine.

My favorite to ball in the XX3, I love the XX2 also, both shoes are rediculous.

Other than that the XIV and the XII are solid performers. but I prefer the two newest shoes

Originally Posted by RSomers6

does any1 know if the 3's r good to ball in

Some people actually do like them to play ball in, but IMO i would rather play in any other Js (besides 1s and IVs) than play in some IIIs.

My favorite Jordan to ball in are XVIIIs, damn they are f-ing comfortable i could literally ball in them all day and my feet would not get tired.
Traction on these joints is incredible!! Only thing i would recommend is maybe adding an insole or switching the one in it cuz sometimes the insole slides up.

If i had to pic another it would be XIIs, those are really comfy have great ankle support and good traction, if i didnt have XVIIIs i would pic XIIs.

xiv's for me
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RSomers6

does any1 know if the 3's r good to ball in
I dont know how any of the recent 3s would be, but I love ballin in my 01s. The traction is getting pretty bad though.

Back
Top Bottom