What are the best shorts of all time?

jordan_johnson.jpg

Two greatest shorts of all time.

Olaf's were the issshhh...

I like shorts that stop @ the knee or a lil below...hate baggy shorts like AND1...Jordan's are too long (I'm 5'11" by the way)

Nike has some perfect ones...will post later when I can find them....

Olaf's were the issshhh...

I like shorts that stop @ the knee or a lil below...hate baggy shorts like AND1...Jordan's are too long (I'm 5'11" by the way)

Nike has some perfect ones...will post later when I can find them....

I own a pair of these and the alternate red pair as well. I hate the Arizona Wildcats, but back in the day my high school was the Wildcats and red and white were our colors so you were a BA if you had these.

2cdfmo.png

I own a pair of these and the alternate red pair as well. I hate the Arizona Wildcats, but back in the day my high school was the Wildcats and red and white were our colors so you were a BA if you had these.

2cdfmo.png

The only shorts I wear now are the Nike NCAA twill shorts. I grabbed a gangload of them when they were on ebay for $40. Hoping to get a few more from eastbay. I know folks will say they run big but I'm a tall dude, so it works out.

The only shorts I wear now are the Nike NCAA twill shorts. I grabbed a gangload of them when they were on ebay for $40. Hoping to get a few more from eastbay. I know folks will say they run big but I'm a tall dude, so it works out.

Back
Top Bottom