What are the dopest album intro's you've ever heard?

Your typical classics but some randoms that I like.

Pac - All Eyez on Me. Bomb First
Cam - Crime Pays. Welcome to Purple Haze
TRU - The Beginning
Three 6 Mafia - They Bout to Find Yo Body
Pusha T - Changing of the Guards...that beat and Puffy talking **** gets me
50 Cent - Killa Tape Intro. GRODT coin drop and What Up Gangsta, probably my favorite of all time
Cassidy - The Problem vs The Hustler
Jay Z - The Dynasty Intro
Kid Cudi - In My Dreams
DMX - It's Dark and Hell is Hot intro
The Game - Scared Now
NaS - No Introduction. Queens Get the Money
Chamillionaire - The Morning News
G-Unit - Straight Outta Southside
Ruff Ryders - WW3
Eminem - Cold Wind Blows
Joe Budden - Intro (from Escape Route)
Kanye West - Dark Fantasy

:smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

The clipse intro's on all their stuff even re up gang tapes
Stillmatic
Queens get the money
Can't knock the hustle
Be
Doe or die intro :pimp:

Last edited:
A couple of my favorites have already been said, so I won't state them for y'all to read again...

The intro to 'Hustler's P.O.M.E.'
'Harlem American Gangster' (version w/ Max B."

Two of my fav's, and two of Max's finest hooks he ever laid... That HP hook really made me want to sit back, unwind, and listen to the album...

Dynasty intro and kingdom come intro as people have said. Blueprint intro, Intro to vol 2 is up there too, especially now knowing the story behind how bleek feel off and hov linked back up with him. Dreams and nightmares intro is tough when the beat drops and it's the best thing on that album.
:nerd: what the story behind Bleek's fall off?????

Well I mean his original fall off, like he almost didn't make it past his feature on Reasonable Doubt. After the reasonable doubt feature bleek got really cocky and ultra lazy, and just kind of played around when hov was really trying to put him on. That's why there was no bleek feature on Vol 1 or Streets is Watching. They got back in touch and bleek was serious about getting on then, so jay threw him on the intro to be like you next up. Bleeks work ethic has always been his issue. Dude never put in the work to be consistently hot

Thread been done a million times, all the ones i can think of are mentioned, but you can't mention intros and not mention Jeezy.

And this....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of my all time favorites.

Off a mixtape but **** it, this song is up there. Tough as nails son :smh:

some of my favorites -

dynasty intro
stillmatic intro
killa season intro
the neptunes present... clones intro
obie trice cheers intro

Last edited:
I already knew that dynasty intro was gon be said...cmr always used to do them skits for intros so I can think of any nice ones from then

jay-z the prelude
wayne-carter 1
jeezy- thug motivation 102
ti- king/trap musik
chamillionaire- get ya mind correct

Well I mean his original fall off, like he almost didn't make it past his feature on Reasonable Doubt. After the reasonable doubt feature bleek got really cocky and ultra lazy, and just kind of played around when hov was really trying to put him on. That's why there was no bleek feature on Vol 1 or Streets is Watching. They got back in touch and bleek was serious about getting on then, so jay threw him on the intro to be like you next up. Bleeks work ethic has always been his issue. Dude never put in the work to be consistently hot

Why would he put in work, he's got that RocNation welfare..."As long as Jay is alive Bleek's a millionaire."

Last edited:
Dynasty intro and kingdom come intro as people have said. Blueprint intro, Intro to vol 2 is up there too, especially now knowing the story behind how bleek feel off and hov linked back up with him. Dreams and nightmares intro is tough when the beat drops and it's the best thing on that album.
:nerd: what the story behind Bleek's fall off?????

oh i thought u was gonna hit me with something i didnt know he...............the understanding used to get play in high school

Palace- asap rocky

Da introduction- bone thugs (e1999 eternal album)

Killa- camron and vado (gunz &butta album)

Philly Freeway

"N the name is strong, it can mean ten things in one."

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom