What are the must haves in your fridge?

Damn... some of y'all WILL die of diabetes! OP keep it healthy, don't listen to these fat couch potatoes!

Go visit the Get back in shape thread! Lots of info in there.

Last edited:
turkey cheese mustard mayo water caprisun and if im feelin a little crazy, leftovers from the previous night.

I still haven't found this flavor in NYC... I'm going to check out Target tomorrow and see what's good.

Damn... some of y'all WILL die of diabetes! OP keep it healthy, don't listen to these fat couch potatoes!

Go visit the Get back in shape thread! Lots of info in there.

preciate it, I don't usually eat unhealthy. Breakfast is usually either oatmeal, yogurt or eggs, turkey bacon, and a couple slices of wheat bread. Lunch usually a sandwich(chicken, turkey or tuna) and dinner brown rice or wheat pasta with some sort of meat. Seeing some good results from eating right and working out. I just have a weakness for haribo gummy bears. Thanks for the info everyone. This thread should help out everybody that is looking to stock up their fridge with the right stuff.

:smh: @ myself! Totally forgot we're on a new site. The Get back in Shape thread is like 2 pages deep now.

The rest of the information is 'preserved' in the other site. :rofl:

For me:
Gatorade
Green Tea
Milk
Brita Water Pitcher
Cheese
Turkey slices
Pastrami slices
Pickles (sandwich slices)
Basic condiments: ketchup, mustard, honey mustard, bbq sauce, hot sauce

Not really a lot in reality. Find myself opening the fridge like I'm expecting to find something I didn't know was in there and then closing it in disappointment :rolleyes :stoneface:

-An assortment of drinks. You can never have too much. (including beer)
-Stuff to make sandwiches (Meat, Cheese, Condiments, Vegetables)
-Hot Dogs
-Bacon
-Eggs
-Milk

Stays empty unless I'm having people over. Then I'll pick up beer and champagne or whatever the entertaining calls for.

Ice! I don't know how many times I've needed ice and go in to find out nobody refilled the damn tray, must have in any fridge!

someone gotta make an ice mold with jordans... thatd be hella dope! ICEY COLD CHILLEN.

Milk, any juice except apple juice. :x . ketchup, mustard, fruits, salad dressing, cream cheese, cinnamon raisin/blueberry bagels, and water.

Back
Top Bottom