What are the top 5 TV shows of all time ?

I'm going through Amazon right now trying to buy dvd sets of all the popular shows like the Wire, Lost, CSI, Dexter etc.
My question is. What are the top 5 TV shows in your opinions ? Please exclude comedy shows. Action, drama, thriller only

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I'm going through Amazon right now trying to buy dvd sets of all the popular shows like the Wire, Lost, CSI, Dexter etc.
My question is. What are the top 5 TV shows in your opinions ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please exclude comedy shows. Action, drama, thriller only [/color]

Why? that's stupid to exclude such a huge genre of tv shows, one could argue that the simpsons and seinfeld are two of the greatest shows ever. it goes beyond just the comedy.

The Shield
The Wire
Breaking Bad
Friday Night Lights
The Sopranos

no order

hm. The West Wing, Lost and Oz

Originally Posted by 18th letter

My question is. What are the top 5 TV shows in your opinions ? [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Please exclude comedy shows. Action, drama, thriller only [/color]

Why? that's stupid to exclude such a huge genre of tv shows, one could argue that the simpsons and seinfeld are two of the greatest shows ever. it goes beyond just the comedy.
Because if i want a good laugh i can go on youtube. Comedy shows are too easy to find and they're dime a dozen. I want shows that challenge my thought or put me on the edge of my seat

Action, thriller, drama shows only . Wire, lost, etc

Somebody school me about the wire. Give me an overview about the show. Im about to order the complete set

Same with Dexter too . That show look awesome

The Wire
Breaking Bad
Dexter
Friday Night Lights

Parks and Rec, Weeds, Sopranos, Entourage, True Blood and Nip/Tuck are also awesome but not top 5

Somebody school me about the wire. Give me an overview about the show. Im about to order the complete set

Same with Dexter too . That show look awesome

The Wire: don't worry. Just buy it. I 100% guarantee you'll be satisfied.
Dexter: maybe watch an episode or two before you buy it. A lot of people seem to like it but I think the acting is *!@%.

Not to thread jack but I loved Friday Night Lights, but did anyone else get annoyed about the inconsistencies between season 4 and 5 (mostly specific characters just not being in the last season and not even getting written out of the story)?

Really need to catch The Wire and hoping somehow it'd make it to Netflix Streaming some day.

Originally Posted by el terrible23

Not to thread jack but I loved Friday Night Lights, but did anyone else get annoyed about the inconsistencies between season 4 and 5 (mostly specific characters just not being in the last season and not even getting written out of the story)?

Really need to catch The Wire and hoping somehow it'd make it to Netflix Streaming some day.
It's on HBOGo if you have HBO. It'll never be on Netflix....Love FNL btw
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

CLEAR EYES FULL HEARTS CAN'T LOSE!!!

1. The Wire
2. The Sopranos
3. Six feet under
4. Nip/tuck
5. Game of thrones

(waiting for homeland 2nd season)

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
Breaking Bad
Death Note
Code Geass
Spartacus (1st season only)

+*$@ that no comedy rule, i enjoy comedies...

breaking bad
seinfeld
curb
sunny
arrested development

no love for Law & Order. Jack McCoy was the man.

anyway 
Law & Order 

Seinfeld

Game of Thrones

Heroes (Season 1)

I liked Kings. Im not sure if too many other people checked it out

Back
Top Bottom