WHAT ARE THESE NIKE BOOTS ?!!?

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

dunno the name but who the hell laces their shoes like that?
roll.gif

haha in DC we were throwing the laces on like this for a lil bit

Originally Posted by kickfiend9

Originally Posted by fenixconnexion

dunno the name but who the hell laces their shoes like that?
roll.gif

haha in DC we were throwing the laces on like this for a lil bit

Not everybody in DC, it's still bamafied to most...

Originally Posted by DC ShoeDon

The person who laces their shoes in that manner, I am ashamed to say it,
smh.gif
Is most likely from the DMV area, under 21, and probably owns some tight jeans as well as those baggy ones.
smh.gif

Never understood the stupid lace thing.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i absolutely agree with you on this. i just see kids around my age wearing sum shell toes or sum GR dunks from DTLR or Shoecity walkin around like a damn fool.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by dunkahollik

I FOUND THIS PIC ON NIKE SPORTSWEAR BLOG , what are they ?
25ivvhj.jpg

thanks

Those are fly. They have these in NYC? All black?

The all black ones are available at the Premium Outlets Orlando Nike outlet for $79.00

The safari prints do more justice,but the Nike boots they should have came out with were Baltoro IIs

LOL @ Lace job haters. . . . .. . None of you even know anything about that apparently......its a Lower NYC . . . VIP. . . . Nike ID . .. . . . . JayDro thing.. . . . . . . . .I could go into details.... But I really dont think anyone really cares.

Originally Posted by polofreaks

LOL @ Lace job haters. . . . .. . None of you even know anything about that apparently......

true.. its funny how cats think EVERYBODY should do EVERYTHING EXACTLY the same or you automatically "dont have a high school diploma". soundin extrafeminine, actually gettin maaad at how another dude laces his kicks. smh

Keep playin it safe.

Back
Top Bottom