What are things you hate seeing?

Originally Posted by OGbobbyjohnson773

I know what Ryan Braun hates seeing

Spoiler [+]

slqhpy.jpg

laugh.gif

just happened....I hate seeing something I've been thinking about getting when it's on sale then when I finally decide to order it, it's back to regular price or sold out.

just happened....I hate seeing something I've been thinking about getting when it's on sale then when I finally decide to order it, it's back to regular price or sold out.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dirty kids...i know things happen but i'm talking kids in clothes that were clearly stained before they were put on the child

mixed girls with their hair all over the place cuz their mom doesn't know what to do w/it...

kids getting yelled at in public for little stuff like asking for candy and their mother goes off on them like a grown person

Hopefully you never see a dirty, mixed girl asking for candy.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

dirty kids...i know things happen but i'm talking kids in clothes that were clearly stained before they were put on the child

mixed girls with their hair all over the place cuz their mom doesn't know what to do w/it...

kids getting yelled at in public for little stuff like asking for candy and their mother goes off on them like a grown person

Hopefully you never see a dirty, mixed girl asking for candy.

laugh.gif

dudes pushin cars wit rims and no kind of paint or got mad dents on it.
30t6p3b.gif

$@!+@*% chicks that be pushin Altimas and think they're classy. (local trend)

gladiator sandals
sick.gif

"Ghetto Blinds" eff'd up blinds in peoples' windows, this irritates the hell out of me
30t6p3b.gif

OD sagging

that 'bird' type of hairstyle black chicks be wearing
sick.gif

leggings on fat girls

dudes pushin cars wit rims and no kind of paint or got mad dents on it.
30t6p3b.gif

$@!+@*% chicks that be pushin Altimas and think they're classy. (local trend)

gladiator sandals
sick.gif

"Ghetto Blinds" eff'd up blinds in peoples' windows, this irritates the hell out of me
30t6p3b.gif

OD sagging

that 'bird' type of hairstyle black chicks be wearing
sick.gif

leggings on fat girls

^ man you ain't lying

> rich people winning the lottery
>soulja boy
>hypebeast

^ man you ain't lying

> rich people winning the lottery
>soulja boy
>hypebeast

- Someone visually sizing me up

- Grown men THUGGIN hard, saggy pants, rapping random verses, moving hands in robotic thuggish gestures
in a non-hostile environment.

- People that gawk for long periods of time

- My Vietnamese neighbor from the second floor, has a garden outside my bedroom window,
in the summer she pretends to be minding her garden but I wake up and see EYES, peeking
all in my window 
laugh.gif

- 26" Chrome Rims on bright color vehicles from the 80's

- African American males mistaking polite white women as being flirtatious "eye git all dah whyte weminz
pimp.gif
"  
indifferent.gif

- Women using beauty as a tool

- Butch lesbians pretending to be men, it's just shows women distorted view of what it takes to be a man.

- Pompous rich old women so vain they think you want them and move preemptive as if you're "honing in" on them
indifferent.gif

- Bumper stickers that BROADCAST your hate, political agenda, or social position

-Perfectly built guys cut up and in shape scarfing down unhealthy food and not having to worrying about appearance

- Ugly women feeling like they have the privilege to give me the "I wouldn't talk to you" face when I'm not even trying to bag

- Things I want when I HAVE MONEY not in my size or out of stock, but when I broke shelves are overflowing as if the universe is taunting me

- Celebrity women I want with new love interests, I feel like they're suppose to wait for me to get on
laugh.gif

- Someone visually sizing me up

- Grown men THUGGIN hard, saggy pants, rapping random verses, moving hands in robotic thuggish gestures
in a non-hostile environment.

- People that gawk for long periods of time

- My Vietnamese neighbor from the second floor, has a garden outside my bedroom window,
in the summer she pretends to be minding her garden but I wake up and see EYES, peeking
all in my window 
laugh.gif

- 26" Chrome Rims on bright color vehicles from the 80's

- African American males mistaking polite white women as being flirtatious "eye git all dah whyte weminz
pimp.gif
"  
indifferent.gif

- Women using beauty as a tool

- Butch lesbians pretending to be men, it's just shows women distorted view of what it takes to be a man.

- Pompous rich old women so vain they think you want them and move preemptive as if you're "honing in" on them
indifferent.gif

- Bumper stickers that BROADCAST your hate, political agenda, or social position

-Perfectly built guys cut up and in shape scarfing down unhealthy food and not having to worrying about appearance

- Ugly women feeling like they have the privilege to give me the "I wouldn't talk to you" face when I'm not even trying to bag

- Things I want when I HAVE MONEY not in my size or out of stock, but when I broke shelves are overflowing as if the universe is taunting me

- Celebrity women I want with new love interests, I feel like they're suppose to wait for me to get on
laugh.gif

I hate seeing a single mother on the bus or train with 3 or more kids.
I hate seeing the news. It's never good.
I hate seeing kids cry.

I hate seeing a single mother on the bus or train with 3 or more kids.
I hate seeing the news. It's never good.
I hate seeing kids cry.

Back
Top Bottom