What are u sippin on? VOL.......cheers

Went to check out this speakeasy, I had a Sazerac and some Weller full proof. I’m on the hunt for that Weller full proof now.
C2811B2C-4C80-469C-A980-F1C97F46FA05.jpeg
9AE9A719-0F8C-49D5-938E-96FDDD4671C3.jpeg
88EDFEF2-869A-4CAF-8C79-CDE12819F251.jpeg
2FA723D0-F92C-475C-9FCE-5EEC4E847CFD.jpeg

what’s up with 4 roses limited.. been hearing people ask for that the most at work
That’s some damn good stuff. Really almost anything specialty 4 Roses is worth getting your mitts on.

My parents brought over a bottle of the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream for our early Christmas celebration with my wife and I last night. Holy ****, that stuff is incredible. So much better than any other cream/liqueur I’ve tried before.

Hunted around a few stores tonight and finally found several bottles at Goody Goody (to give as a gift and to have as a backfill for our bar cart). I had a local distillery that I thought was awesome, then I tasted the Buffalo Trace in the same hot chocolate mix…not even close at all.

what’s up with 4 roses limited.. been hearing people ask for that the most at work

4R does a Small Batch Limited Edition (SMBLE) once a year. I love the 2020. Wasn't big on the 2021. Haven't had the 2022 yet but heard good things.

That’s some damn good stuff. Really almost anything specialty 4 Roses is worth getting your mitts on.

My parents brought over a bottle of the Buffalo Trace Bourbon Cream for our early Christmas celebration with my wife and I last night. Holy ****, that stuff is incredible. So much better than any other cream/liqueur I’ve tried before.

Hunted around a few stores tonight and finally found several bottles at Goody Goody (to give as a gift and to have as a backfill for our bar cart). I had a local distillery that I thought was awesome, then I tasted the Buffalo Trace in the same hot chocolate mix…not even close at all.
I have a bottle of it but wondered what to mix with it. Just hot chocolate?

I have a bottle of it but wondered what to mix with it. Just hot chocolate?
We just did a K cup of Starbucks hot chocolate the other night and it was damned good. Haven’t tried it in coffee yet, but I can’t imagine that being a bad mix.

I cracked my Bourbon Cream bottle last week after not getting a bottle of coquito. Man that thing is perfect on Winter evenings, really enjoying it.

I cracked my Bourbon Cream bottle last week after not getting a bottle of coquito. Man that thing is perfect on Winter evenings, really enjoying it.
Found a store around the corner with a full shelf of it. Grabbed a couple extra bottles for reserve. Have a reason to start loading my nighttime hot chocolate and coffee now :lol: Also gonna help keep my wife out of my bourbon for hot toddy’s :lol:

Been nursing my Act 9 from last year. Glad to finally have backup bottles.
248885E9-5E48-430F-8F09-92C2CDC82E42.jpeg

People crap on it nowadays. Yeah I get it’s overpriced now ($135 here in PA). But idc, it always reminds me of the holidays. Like Bourbon County, I will always hunt for it this time of year

Yeah it's good stuff. Wasn't able to find the 9 and didn't want to pay 150 for the 10, but still have a 7 and 8 in the bunker.

Have any of you done a side by side of the different acts?

I want to trade one of mine for a prior year like 7 or 8 but dunno how those are.

Have any of you done a side by side of the different acts?

I want to trade one of mine for a prior year like 7 or 8 but dunno how those are.

I never have with MWND, but I have 7 and 8 being pretty similar from what I remember. Couldn't tell you which I like better though. No clue. Both good.

whats a good cheap single malt whisky? not sure there is a cheap one but figured I'd ask lol... my manager is into that so was thinking of copping a bottle for christmas

Whats this thread's thoughts on Suntori's Hibiki whiskey? I had a glass at my fiancé's tattoo shop on Saturday and thought it was very solid. Will probably get a bottle for the holidays that I can share w/ family - anyone got any better suggestions for the same price range?

9345CD4F-19D8-46DB-90E8-41230FAF490A.jpeg

Not sure if yall have dug into the Nashville Barrel Co but these came home with me today…

9345CD4F-19D8-46DB-90E8-41230FAF490A.jpeg

Not sure if yall have dug into the Nashville Barrel Co but these came home with me today…
Private group I am in does quite a few NBC picks… Have a 7yr Rye coming in the next couple weeks… They do a good job… Have heard the Nashtucky that they put out is pretty good as well.

They have some great juice. Had a couple of local picks in SD and they were great.

We are getting out pappy allocations now...

And not a shot in the world. The general manager of costco down here took all of the pappies about 15 and the handed slips out to random customers to buy everything below.

Whats this thread's thoughts on Suntori's Hibiki whiskey? I had a glass at my fiancé's tattoo shop on Saturday and thought it was very solid. Will probably get a bottle for the holidays that I can share w/ family - anyone got any better suggestions for the same price range?
It's nice but overpriced. Value wise I consider the Harmony a 40/50 dollar whisky, but it's nice and inoffensive I guess. In that price range, looking at blends I would definitely take a Dewar's 21 yo over the Hibiki.

Back
Top Bottom