What Are You Doing Tuesday Vol. Naw Im Not Goin To Class

What u doin on tuesday I decided not to drive to DC but to enjoy it at the crib with family and friends and have a party
pimp.gif

O and if you dont like bro dont come in here with the hate this isnt a political discussion
happy.gif

I hate my damn Philosophy teacher. HE'S going to the damn thing, but is having a damn sit in teacher give the class a quiz! Who the $*@! does that? Ishould say $*@! it and just take the 0... but I'm not. I even had a place to stay.

My school, GWU, is a few blocks from inauguration groundzero (White House, National Mall, parade route) so I'm just staying in and relaxing. There will befar too many people and too little tickets for me to try to see the swearing in, try to get parade tickets, or do anything besides just bop around. I can seethe Old Executive Office building from dorm room window and as of right now its quiet, but tomorrow-Tuesday will be hectic.

were suppose to be watching it all day at school but im probably not going..im not getting up at 6 to watch tv all day in a freezing school with no heat when icould be sleeping

i'll be using my inauguration tickets and will be in the purple section.

does anybody else on here have tickets to the actual event?

(i was on the campaign staff, so i got hooked up)

Originally Posted by FireBirdGoddess

I'm going down to the inauguration. I'm not looking forward to being bumrushed by some outoftowners.

Hit it spot on. As if D.C. doesn't already suck with the huge groups of tourists on the Mall and all in Southwest.
Suckers.
smh.gif

So u needed a ticket for the parade too? How do u get one and what if u dont have one?

Back
Top Bottom