What Are You Doing Tuesday Vol. Naw Im Not Goin To Class

My new semester starts on Tuesday... fail

I wish I could stay home and watch it on Tv cuz they always say were going to do stuff like that at school and never do. Like on the 9/11 anniversaries theysay well watch a documentary or have an assembly and the teachers never let you go. Makes me wanna smack em in they head!

Originally Posted by soltheman

Originally Posted by s dubl

Its only Saturday....

edit, what's going on on Tuesday?
smh.gif

Every teacher at my school is going to be required to show it.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
I just realized what you guys are talking about.
smh.gif
@ me.

I'll be at work, my son's teacher will be showing it in class though.

I'll be....going to class.

I'm sure Obama would appreciate me going to class instead of skipping...and not going to the inauguration
laugh.gif

Only one class Tueday 8:30, so we gonna have a little celebration.

Is the Inauguration going to be outdoors because its supposed to be really cold on tuesday

I'm going to the gym. I'm tired of hearing about it and I voted for the dude.

goin to work just like any other day there isn't anything special about tuesday

Originally Posted by cs02132

were suppose to be watching it all day at school but im probably not going..im not getting up at 6 to watch tv all day in a freezing school with no heat when i could be sleeping

4 real im not gonna go to skool to see tha TV all day and on top of that my skool is always freezing
sick.gif

I just don't find a point in celebrating right now with the state of the things. I celebrated on election day but in my mind it's buisness time. But Iunderstand if people skip out on work and want to go to DC. As a historic event as there has ever been in some way in American history and people should beable to celebrate if they want.

Less just not turn this into the MLK boondocks episode though. If anyone gets shot (It is DC after all) I think I'll lose complete faith in humanity.

I'm off Tuesday, no class...

I'm so looking foward to the inauguration. Witness history...

Back
Top Bottom